Spring Ride May 14, 2022

durk

7 hours ago, durk said:

From looking at post, here’s who I have showing up: @Gpaw, @Howabusa, @NinjaDoc, @marlboro man, and @Pauly (I’m pretty sure you’re in as well). Let me know if I’m missing anybody. I will be on the Concours so the pace may not be as spirited as my normal. My plan is to show up at the gas station near 10 to 10:15. My hopes are since our group is as small as it is that we can be rolling by 10:45 the latest.

Pending I don't suffer massive heart failure in my sleep, I'll be there. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

On my way 😄55ABA395-2100-4BF9-B69C-F44444AA6256.thumb.jpeg.a0a5b9309bd8361d5be0e37f82d10197.jpeg

What in the fuckity fuck fuck is that damn thing? [(I love it!)(and know what it is)]

Last I heard you were done chasing the next bike since you found your haylo bike the king of all bikes - Hayabusa!

You really do have a sickness and should probably have a colleague do a mental evaluation because the illness is apparent to the rest of us.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

What in the fuckity fuck fuck is that damn thing? [(I love it!)(and know what it is)]

Last I heard you were done chasing the next bike since you found your haylo bike the king of all bikes - Hayabusa!

You really do have a sickness and should probably have a colleague do a mental evaluation because the illness is apparent to the rest of us.

Lol... You must have missed the R1250GSA, then? All I know is if you can't get down with a GSA, then something is definitely amiss in the grey matter. 

Edited by Pauly
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

@2talltim has been sick last couple days... Talked to him this morning and sounded like he ain't gonna make it this weekend. I plan on coming tomorrow.

I was going to tell rick you said "yes" on first page itself and to add you to the list. Will be nice to meet you again Justin, even if not on an Fjr :) 

4 hours ago, B-Mac said:

The Gap event Cxl'ed. Today I road the long ass "SOAL" Southern Ohio Adventure Loop. (over rated).  I am draging ass right now stuffing my face with pizza and a oaky finish cabernet. But.... I will rise to the occasion and get my old ass on the Z1K in the morning and meet you after a productive bowel movment and a spirited ride to New Concord.

My man :)  behave when you show up, we are not gonna devolve into hooliganism oky 🤣 

6 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

5 hours ago, Pauly said:

Lol... You must have missed the R1250GSA, then? All I know is if you can't get down with a GSA, then something is definitely amiss in the grey matter. 

I won't deny any of these accusations 😭 as of now I need shock treatment. If not who in the right mind sells GSA and buys naked bike and then decides to cross two states on a rainy weather prediction 🤦🏽‍♂️

8 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

I won't deny any of these accusations 😭 as of now I need shock treatment. If not who in the right mind sells GSA and buys naked bike and then decides to cross two states on a rainy weather prediction 🤦🏽‍♂️

"I was feeling sick, losing my mind.
Heard about these treatments by a good friend of mine..."

• Haha 1

Great to see familiar faces and meet some new peoples today. Little over 500 miles today, home safe and sound. I’ll post more later.

Edited by durk
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

Broken collar bone, probably not seriously hurt. Bike had minor damage.

This is the text from him around 3 o’clock This is the text from him around 3 Six broken ribs and a clavicle.  He’s Probably hurting It’ll be in my garage in Louisville until he’s Able to move & figure out, how to get it home I’m headed home tomorrow in my work van  from the FishIng shack in waterford & his bikes in the back Just looks scratched up and windshields got the edge of it broke off I had to unscrew it and take it off to put it in my van

40659050-9E95-4E32-B4D6-FE5B5D78554D.jpeg

BF3F2BCA-F947-4844-9A43-7EDE7CDCC74A.jpeg

• Upvote 2