Spring Ride May 14, 2022

durk

On 5/13/2022 at 3:42 PM, Uncle Punk said:

What in the fuckity fuck fuck is that damn thing? [(I love it!)(and know what it is)]

Last I heard you were done chasing the next bike since you found your haylo bike the king of all bikes - Hayabusa!

You really do have a sickness and should probably have a colleague do a mental evaluation because the illness is apparent to the rest of us.

He’s officially worse than Hoblick.  lol 

On 5/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, Uncle Punk said:

Joel went above and beyond yesterday. Made the biggest sacrifice of his time than any of the rest of us. Plus he has always amazed me at how fast he is with that little yellow bike.

That bubbys a natural and an artist. The Banana is his medium 

On 5/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, durk said:

@Uncle Punk and @NinjaDoc here’s something to remember your day. 

qfbmpab.jpg

Sorry I accidentally fat fingered the downvote.  It was supposed to be an upvote for the grizzly Adam’s beard, and of course, (constantlychangingmotorcycle)doc

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, max power said:

Sorry I accidentally fat fingered the downvote.  It was supposed to be an upvote for the grizzly Adam’s beard, and of course, (constantlychangingmotorcycle)doc

I was wondering who was hating on me because no one could have been hating on the smiling Doc.

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

I was wondering who was hating on me because no one could have been hating on the smiling Doc.

Still a down vote there. I’m guessing they’re concerned for the clinched fist you have. Looks like doc is about to get decked.