Anyone know Tank at rideohio.org?

Casper

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Covid thread. I told them my vaccine turned my penis into a mutated baby hammerhead shark. They banned me for the weekend to "think about what I've done" and when they unbanned me I told them to basically go fuck themselves. 

I ❤️ you. 

There is no question the mods over there are different. I had a posted edited for using QFT. They thought it was vulgar. After explaining wtf it meant they put it back. The other day someone got yelled at for posting a bike rally pic of a girls ass. It was fully clothed in short shorts. Then another guy posted they were being silly about it. He got banned.

Mods here are way cooler.

Wingers are f'ing weird, man. :dunno: 

I had a similar edit as Tonik. I posted in an intro that my bike was pretty much always "DTF" and they edited and scolded me via PM. That was my very first post. :lol:

Edited by Pauly
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Did you ask them if they wanted to see it as proof?

Nah.. I told them if that comment was too offensive for them, then they might as well perma-ban me because it just gets worse from here. They were all too happy to oblige.:lol: 

Edited by Pauly
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

They are not owned by some asshat that does not care

I should clarify the above I mean some asshat that does not care what we do or say. Clearly the asshat cares about the board. He put in a ton of work and some money to bring the two communities together.

• Upvote 3