Logo Contest

Casper

Alright folks. We need a new logo. Some of you all are pretty damn good with graphics. I am not. I can't afford to pay ya much, but I can do two years of free sponsorship on the site and a gift card to somewhere that won't suck. And, your logo design will be here, on stickers, etc. Interested? If so, submit your designs here in this thread. We'll throw up a poll with some of our favorites and let everyone pick their favorite. 

I can't draw....

Just a thought, use the epic ride logo and replace the bike with motor. Then, replaced "epic ride" with "motorsports group". The logo has an outline of the state for Ohio. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snot said:

I can't draw....

Just a thought, use the epic ride logo and replace the bike with motor. Then, replaced "epic ride" with "motorsports group". The logo has an outline of the state for Ohio. 

This is a very good idea. I will see if my wife will help us, she is a graphic artist.

Anyone have the art for the epic ride?

@NinjaDoc

@DerekClouser

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 9:48 PM, Otis Nice said:

Powerful?

Burnout tracks mean power? But for real I honestly don't know what the fuck i meant haha

Edited by Bad324

16 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Burnout tracks mean power? But for real I honestly don't know what the fuck i meant haha

As a bonafide sensate, I assumed your description of the logo as "powerful" meant that we all felt an immediate unity with the blending of OR and CR...

• Beer 1