I’m taking bets if the price of food goes up !

marlboro man

Doesn’t this basically mean fuch a farmer and his Mexican’s ?. I got $20 on that if this happens price of food is going up . https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB1993

Edited by marlboro man

• marlboro man changed the title to I’m taking bets if the price of food goes up !

The interest rate on short term Treasury bonds just went higher than the rate on long term bonds over the weekend. This rate flip has a habit preceding an economic recession. Plan on shortages and price hikes on all kinds of things. Move your money from volatile short term to stable long term.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

The interest rate on short term Treasury bonds just went higher than the rate on long term bonds over the weekend. This rate flip has a habit preceding an economic recession. Plan on shortages and price hikes on all kinds of things. Move your money from volatile short term to stable long term.

Hookers and Blow has been the longest most stable return of my money since coming across this website 14 years ago.

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, Gixxus Christ! said:

I did this in Nov. I am glad I did too.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, Gixxus Christ! said:

I just bought an I bond.  Pretty good deal but they are gone at the end of April. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, max power said:

I just bought an I bond.  Pretty good deal but they are gone at the end of April. 

I did also. Notch above a savings and still secure.