Tires

Tonik

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

If you think you will need them this season, start looking now. Folks are having a hell of a time finding them. I am good, currents are pretty good and a set downstairs waiting.

Thanks for the reminder, I need a new set for the Monster.  Just ordered.  

13 minutes ago, durk said:

I ordered a set from Motorsport. The front came in 2 days. I just received an email stating the rear is back ordered and should be in April 22nd. 

I dislike companies that show things in stock knowing they have it back ordered.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I dislike companies that show things in stock knowing they have it back ordered.

The website showed it was not in stock but estimated delivery by 4-19🤷‍♂️. The front is probably more in need of a change anyway. I’d just like to swap both out at the same time. 

After trying to muscle the tire for 45 minutes  I realized I was trying to put a 17 inch tire on a 18 inch rim  Got sent the wrong tire or I ordered the wrong tire either way it’s been  months so I can send it back. New Tire is for sale for $150 if anybody needs it Near Hartville Ohio Dunlop Road smart Iv 120/70zr/17