N2 at Nelsons Ledges 6/4-6/5 && 7/30-7/31

TimTheAzn

N2 Trackdays will be holding 4 track days over 2 weekends this year at Nelsons. It just so happens that the people running the day are also Ohio Rider members, Dan ( @Jester_ ), Ron ( @RonStopable ) and myself will be there. Stop on out and say hi or better yet jump on https://www.n2td.org/ and create an account and join us.

This would be a perfect weekend as we are projecting lower numbers so that means less on-track traffic and more attention from the N2 staff that will be there.

Even if you don't ride the track regularly, it can help build the skills that will keep you safer street riding.

If you have never been on track before we offer a try the track program where you can get on track for 2 sessions for free with the option to pay a discounted rate for the rest of the first day ($165). Normal price for Nelsons $195/day. With basic membership $180/day. With elite membership $165/day.

We really could turn this into an OR track day if enough of you sign up.

Paging people like @durk I've given up hope trying to get @Pauly @Tpoppa @Uncle Punk and the like to come out.

It does look like @dpgasser will be there < excited to see you again bud!

Dan and I around Nelsons: Don't be fooled, Dan is much faster than me. If you ever see him behind me, it's because he "wants" to be there :lol:.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pauly said:

At any given time, I am subject to fly out of the country within 24 hour notice. I would have to schedule vacation to make a track weekend permanent. 

Well if you want to put in the effort, we'll try and make it worth your while. ;) 

On 5/19/2022 at 7:58 AM, TimTheAzn said:

N2 Trackdays will be holding 4 track days over 2 weekends this year at Nelsons. It just so happens that the people running the day are also Ohio Rider members, Dan ( @Jester_ ), Ron ( @RonStopable ) and myself will be there. Stop on out and say hi or better yet jump on https://www.n2td.org/ and create an account and join us.

This would be a perfect weekend as we are projecting lower numbers so that means less on-track traffic and more attention from the N2 staff that will be there.

Even if you don't ride the track regularly, it can help build the skills that will keep you safer street riding.

If you have never been on track before we offer a try the track program where you can get on track for 2 sessions for free with the option to pay a discounted rate for the rest of the first day ($165). Normal price for Nelsons $195/day. With basic membership $180/day. With elite membership $165/day.

We really could turn this into an OR track day if enough of you sign up.

Paging people like @durk I've given up hope trying to get @Pauly @Tpoppa @Uncle Punk and the like to come out.

It does look like @dpgasser will be there < excited to see you again bud!

Dan and I around Nelsons: Don't be fooled, Dan is much faster than me. If you ever see him behind me, it's because he "wants" to be there :lol:.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

16 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Bump. This is an excellent opportunity to experience a TD with a low student to instructor ratio.

Tim I appreciate you thinking of me. Currently I’m so busy, I barely had time for the Spring ride I organized. I just put the date on the calendar and told my family I was taking that day for myself. My daughter just graduated last weekend. Now the focus is finishing out the school year, and then getting ready for a graduation party for my daughter. Maybe things will slow down and I can shoot for the July dates. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's elite pricing for everyone at Nelsons this weekend. $165/day. That's about as cheap as it get's. Beautiful weather out. Hit me up for details.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Dan, Tim and the rest of N2 for putting these days on even with light attendance. 

For anyone wanting almost one on one coaching for $165 you can't beat these days at Nelson's.

I hope they are back for '23

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ksands22 said:

I hope they are back for '23

We hope too. Attendance rose with every day we had there, just hoping it shows a good enough trend that the owners are willing to put some dates on the schedule next year. Thanks for coming out!

Edited by TimTheAzn