Black Widow MCC-600 heavy duty steel hitch mounted motorcycle carrier

jbot

For those of you seeking the transportation solution that nobody ever needed or asked for:  The overly burdensome and awkward hitch mounted motorcycle carrier, now made in cold hard steel so it's heavy on top of being a stupid idea and bulky.

Here's the link to the place I bought it from a few years ago: https://www.ebay.com/itm/392091886101

I bought it and literally used it once to move my stupid (but awesome) scooter that I couldn't fit into the truck bed cause I had too much crap inside.  I added traction tape to make it actually useful.

Selling my Ducati (don't be excited, it's the abomination Diavel) so I will no longer have a bike I can move with this thing.  One day, I will have a supermoto again when my kids no longer require my continued physical earthly presence to live long happy lives.

Until then, this things needs to GTFO of my garage.

There is no shipping this thing.  $200 located in Pepper Pike.  come get it!   But not this weekend, cause I will be busy.  But starting monday evening, come get it so it doesn't fall over and crush my 5 or 7 year old child.

thanks!

• Haha 1