2014 Ducati Diavel Strada 17K miles uglier than your mother

jbot

I'm selling my 2014 Ducati Diavel Strada.  The strada stands for "it comes with semi-rigid tail bags"

It has the factory optional termignoni exhaust so you know your penis isn't as small as some little bastard with a inline 4 rice rocket.  It also has 160+HP, so never mind, fuck those little pissants and their 110hp lawn mowers.  It's also comfy and handles about as well as a cruiser, and uglier than sin.... but that's a feature.

I also wired it up for electrical accessories with a power-let and set it up to work with my heated jacket.  It's been used on maybe 3 occasions.

i'll put up pictures later, but it has 17K-ish miles.  Tires are in good shape with plenty of tread, but have a few years on them.  Not sure how old they are.

$8500 for my OR homies

If you buy my bike, I will let you risk your life riding my 40mph electric kick scooter that I'm using as a meager bandaid to tide me over until I wake out of this nightmare of being too lazy to ride my perfectly good bike phase of my midlife crisis.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gergwheel said:

Why did you make me google that bike and look at it with my eyes!!! 😝

I did the same, but I don't mind it at all.  I'd ride it.

• Like 1

i only bought this bike to inflict pain and suffering on myself every time i look at it.  actually riding it wasn't so bad.  it's probably the only "cruiser" type bike I could tolerate at the time... oh well, i should probably just sack up and ride it every once in a while, but i really wanted to try to fit all 3 cars into my garage cause 2 of them need to share a charger.  i did recently install a charger at my work so that might alleviate that, but not having to walk outside during winter time before getting in the car would be huge.  i dunno, maybe i just need to move the bike and/or the mid-life crisis car to the shop when it's shitty out and that will alleviate my desire to make room in the garage.

I have an electric kick scooter that goes about 40mph so my penchant for high risk for relatively low gain situations is still alive and kicking 

• Beer 1

maybe the person who messaged me on FB will be on here and i'll feel a little better about it, but someone is offering to come by tonight with a cashier's check and take my bike (in person).  At this point, this person had not even looked at the bike in person yet.  what should i do?  do i go into this with blissful naivete and let him ride off into the literal sunset with my bike and me holding the potentially fraudulent cashier's check in one hand and my dick in the other?

25 minutes ago, jbot said:

maybe the person who messaged me on FB will be on here and i'll feel a little better about it, but someone is offering to come by tonight with a cashier's check and take my bike (in person).  At this point, this person had not even looked at the bike in person yet.  what should i do?  do i go into this with blissful naivete and let him ride off into the literal sunset with my bike and me holding the potentially fraudulent cashier's check in one hand and my dick in the other?

Meat at bank and cash check right then and there.

• Upvote 1

coincidentally, he just messaged me to let me know he got cash instead and sent me a picture of 2K bundles.  maybe this is really happening.  i will finally be able to afford to pay for summer camp for my kids LOL

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jbot said:

I’m hoping summer camp will accept my Monopoly money $100s just like I do for $5 handies 

Wait, how did I miss this?!? You will give handies for $5 in Monopoly money?

• Upvote 1