2007 Pontiac G6 GT hard top convertible

smokin5s

2007 Pontiac G6 GT Hard-Top convertible. 146,000 miles. 3.5 liter v6 motor. New rear main seal, new timing gasket cover, new intake manifold gasket, new intake plenum gasket, new valve cover gaskets, new LED headlights and headlight housing. New front shocks and lower control arm. Monsoon 6 disk stereo, no engine lights and everything runs and drives as it should. Cold A/C and hot heat. I have noticed a slight oil leak  where it drips a little on the garage floor... I'm honestly not sure where it's coming from but it's not leaking enough to have to add any oil in between oil changes. It also has a creak in the front passanger side suspension somewhere. I've replaced all of the components so I'm assuming something needs greased. It's a fun summer car that will do fine in the winter. Wife just wanted an SUV so she now rocks an MKX. I'm tired of paying insurance and title fees on a car that sits. Someone come buy this car and enjoy the hell out of it. I'd feel comfortable with driving it anywhere.

IMG_1354.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_1351.jpeg

IMG_1355.jpeg

IMG_1356.jpeg