Trailer queens.

Tonik

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Best bisque I’ve ever had, I could literally go there for bisque and bread and be happy.

It's really good, I just like triggering my best friend in the whole world Jim Kennedy 

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tonik said:

197 is a shit show now. They just tar snaked the hell out of it. Really bad.

Yeah did I forget to mention that? Me @max power and @Dre found that out memorial weekend. By far the absolute worst tar snakes ive ever ridden on in my life. Three very seasoned riders and we all about bit the tarmac that day. Damn thing must have a 1/4" rise of the road surface. 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Any OG's left that remember back on the day where we waited at each turn for the slower riders?

I remember following the white whale through the dragon then we pull over and your rear tire was toast 😂

• Beer 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

I remember following the white whale through the dragon then we pull over and your rear tire was toast 😂

Yep, that was the day you saved my life. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

I rode my bike down last Monday. Jason trailered his bike with my truck. I had to get my bike and truck from Franklin to Robbinsville on Wednesday, so I towed it while Jason followed on his bike. Jason and Matt are riding home in my truck with the GSA and Matt's RT in tow. I'm zooming home on Jason's RT since he was kind enough to allow me to ride it. Jim is a troll.

Everyone up to speed now?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

I rode my bike down last Monday. Jason trailered his bike with my truck. I had to get my bike and truck from Franklin to Robbinsville on Wednesday, so I towed it while Jason followed on his bike. Jason and Matt are riding home in my truck with the GSA and Matt's RT in tow. I'm zooming home on Jason's RT since he was kind enough to allow me to ride it. Jim is a troll.

Everyone up to speed now?

Thanks for the clarification. I was concerned something was up with the bike or something bad went down. I’m glad you’re OK and not getting soft on us. Speed safely. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

Thanks for the clarification. I was concerned something was up with the bike or something bad went down. I’m glad you’re OK and not getting soft on us. Speed safely. 

Nothing wrong with the GSA except the 2600 miles on the tires. They would have been showing cords by the time I got home. I had planned on riding home in the truck but plans change sometimes. I am about 3 hours from home and about to get back onto the interstate. I jumped off at 460 in Lexington for fuel and lunch and took the scenic way around Cincinnati... which may have been an error. Either way, I'm piloting a pretty amazing bike and it is very adept at chewing miles in comfort. Had a delicious italian sub at FatKats and that got me through the last 3 hours. Now it's time to hydrate and relax in the shade for a few minutes before I knock out the next 3 hours of slab. I am tired but not sore at all. The RT is brilliant and one would be in the garage over a Goldwing if I had any say in the matter...which I do not. 

20220625_155041.jpg

20220625_121227.jpg

After a long 4 days of riding I was exhausted and a little dizzy and I walked directly into the big ass wood bed frame. Tore my shin open pretty nicely.

Best motorcycle trip injury so far. But I was lucky to have 3 folks there able to help out with first aid and getting me and my bike home. I appreciate you fellas 

• Beer 1