Trailer queens.

Tonik

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Fixed the gas smell today. Asshat that changed the filter left the overflow hose off.

Glad you fixed that moron’s mistake

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@Pauly if your going to be strictly be doing on road riding would you rather prefer the RT over the GSA?  How was RT handling on street compared to your gsa? 

The RT is a superb touring bike, but the GSA beats it out for on-road versatility. The highway is where the RT outshines the GSA, but I would take a standard R1200GS over both of them for regular sport touring duty. 

Edited by Pauly

19 hours ago, Pauly said:

The RT is a superb touring bike, but the GSA beats it out for on-road versatility. The highway is where the RT outshines the GSA, but I would take a standard R1200GS over both of them for regular sport touring duty. 

This was the response I was looking for. I’m hoping my next big bike is gonna be a R1250c but it’s gonna be strictly road duty, so I wasn’t sure which version I want.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

This was the response I was looking for. I’m hoping my next big bike is gonna be a R1250c but it’s gonna be strictly road duty, so I wasn’t sure which version I want.

I'm about to list the GSA on cycletrader. Just sayin'... :dunno: 

• Confused 1