Ride Saturday July 9th?

durk

Anybody interested in a ride next Saturday? I’ll be on the CBR. I’m thinking of running 9 south out of Cadiz to 148 to 145 to 556 to the river and then bounce up down off the river. I’m open to running a route similar to what I ran in May if it helps some of you that would be coming from the west. If you plan to ride make sure you’re comfortable at a fast pace. I’m not looking to ride at triple digits but my guess is the pace will be brisk

• Beer 1

On 7/3/2022 at 9:26 PM, Tonik said:

I'm too slow.

We can do a Goldwing ride in the future and you can leave me in the dust on my old wing. I haven’t really had the CBR out this year. My plan is to get reacquainted and my guess is by the end of the day I might be moving at a rather brisk pace. 

• Beer 1

On 7/7/2022 at 8:46 PM, Gpaw said:

Just a heads up 260 has been chipped and sealed 

If you tough it out to Marr I believe it is you get rewarded with some fresh, new asphalt. The new asphalt starts right around where 537 comes in. If they’d open 537 it would be a great route. 

Edited by durk
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Question in the back, Did this ride happen???

Sure did buddy. It was a solo ride though. Sorry I didn’t hear anything from you so I figured you weren’t interested. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

It was a solo ride because the OP sucked at making a ride thread.

No start time or specific location, it's almost like he wanted to ride alone.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:52 PM, durk said:

Anybody interested in a ride next Saturday? I’ll be on the CBR. I’m thinking of running 9 south out of Cadiz to 148 to 145 to 556 to the river and then bounce up down off the river. I’m open to running a route similar to what I ran in May if it helps some of you that would be coming from the west.

I posted over a week before I planned to ride. My above quote stated my intentions were to start in Cadiz. I left it open to try to get some people to join. Not sure what more I should’ve done 🤷‍♂️.

You can't leave options open to the peanut gallery, it will never come to a consensus.

I like the slow down option, I still haven't rode since the last group ride tried to kill me at a gas station.

I have replaced all broken parts but have left the scuffs on the crashbars. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Slowed down so I could join? :lol:

We’ll do a wing ride in here in the future. I don’t have any free Saturdays until the end of the month though. 

25 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I like the slow down option, I still haven't rode since the last group ride tried to kill me at a gas station.

I never thought I’d hear this from you. I’ve only rode with you twice and both times you have left me in your dust when you wanted to. Sorry about the spill and hope you get back out there soon. I’m sure I’ll post more rides in the future and hope to ride with you again. 

On 7/9/2022 at 10:05 PM, durk said:

Sure did buddy. It was a solo ride though. Sorry I didn’t hear anything from you so I figured you weren’t interested. 

I told you I was interested and was hoping to ride a NEW ROUTE with you. Not the same old "Sweepers are for Sleepers" track day route you love to ride.

But Nooooooo, Nothing...... No start time or specific location. WTF I was willing to overnight in Cadiz, Just to "feast on the east"  with you and your CBR mit big ass bag. Then maybe have lunch at.......What is it, O yea, Ar-bee's and maybe since you ride a gold wing NOW we will have to take on some tasty Ice at bastard & robins. Go ahead Loan wolf McDurk we stand by at your ready to ride your 6 and make sure you get home. 1.5lbs heavy-er.🤪

Love B-Mac

Edited by B-Mac
  • Haha 2