Cardo SmartH for Sale...

OhioBob

Good day everyone.  Hope all are well.

Getting in some riding before that ugly season we all dread shows up...winter. 

Been meaning to post this up for sale for a while now, just never could find the time to take pics and post until now.

I have a Cardo Systems SmartH unit that was part of a Duo pack that a buddy of mine went in on halves a couple years ago.  Sadly, I've probably only used it maybe 3 times.

It works great, nothing wrong with it.  It fully charges and lasts as advertised.  It's up to firmware v.4.2 on purpose so it supports up to 15 DMC Mesh just like the PackTalk Bold and PackTalk Slim.  In fact, this SmartH is the predecessor of the PackTalk Slim and operations the same with one exception...the SmartH doesn't include the JBL speakers.  However, you could purchase the JBL speakers separately and basically have a PackTalk Slim for a fraction of the cost.

NOTE:  Cardo states it works with specific helmets based on how the battery unit that attaches to the back of the helmet fits, but it other helmets may fit it with a little creativity or just trying since Cardo hasn't tested all helmets on the market.  Also, if the PackTalk Slim fits your helmet then this SmartH unit will fit as they're identically the same units.

https://www.cardosystems.com/support/smarth/

https://www.cardosystems.com/packtalkslim-compatible/

This unit will come with everything shown in these pictures.

Again, the reason I'm selling it is I just don't use it and figured instead of it collecting dust, it should go to someone that will actually use it and enjoy it.

I'm asking $75 + shipping.  If you're local, I could meet up to make the exchange saving you the shipping costs.

If interested hit me up via PM.

Thanks.

Keep the shining side up.

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It works and been verified to mount with certain helmets, but not just HJC.

This link indicates some of the helmets that are verified to mount on. Note: It may not be the latest updated list, but if PackTalk Slim mounts on the helmet this SMARTH will too as they're identical in design.

https://www.cardosystems.com/packtalkslim-compatible/

What helmet do you have? I can check for you, if you like.

And yes, the battery pack is external and mounts in the back of the helmet. Same as the PackTalk Slim.

It's a nice design as it distributes the weight, which isn't much to begin with, equally on the helmet. I loved how slim or low profile it actually is once mounted on the helmet.

Another great thing about this design is it's much easier to replace the battery if it ever dies.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Edited by OhioBob

No worries.  Figured you would respond when you could.

I see you have a 690sm.  Nice.  I used to have a converted 05 CRF450X-SM that was street legal.  It was the funniest street bike I ever had.  Wish I still had it.

Anyways, it would have to be a Saturday.

Depending whether the bike shop calls me this week to pick up my VTX or not.

If not, I could meet you in Chillicothe this Saturday.

I'll know for certain by Friday whether I need to head a different direction to pickup my bike instead.

If not this Saturday it wouldn't be until the earliest Oct. 15th, my next free Saturday, to meet you.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks.

I will be out of town for a weekend bike trip this Saturday as well as the 15th. I will actually be in Bainbridge today if that would work. I had tall Tim send you my number so you could text me and we could take it off of here since I can’t send PMs until I pay 10 bucks   

Or I can send you the money and you can ship it

Edited by max power

• Pauly locked this topic