Group Ride in September

Howabusa

Since Ohio Riders is no more, I have changed the name of my FB group to Ohio Riders. I know some of you don’t Facebook, so I thought that I would post it in here. September 17th looks good at this point. I haven’t picked a meet spot or made up the route. I will keep this updated. 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

Party hopping Like barhopping except for not on a Harley Just did a midnight run fresh pavement on 555 from 37 to 78 . Was riding back from Max powers party !. I might make it to ride on 17th My nephew has a birthday party that day though

64F35A99-351C-489B-AA7E-F75648CA70F1.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Pauly said:

No need to cancel. Just throw the baton in the air and one of these eager moto junkies will happily grab it and run. Amirite? 

Not sure about that. Couple of people on my OR Facebook page were interested. Remember Speedytriple? He’s back on a R1.

How many want to meet up and ride?

We could just meet up, and run an old route. I doubt we have the numbers like years back of 70+ or 30+ my guess is like 15 would show up.....

Everyone pair up and ride your ride.

Thoughts?

We (Helmutt and I) are not leading and sweeping.... Just riding

12 hours ago, Howabusa said:

Not sure about that. Couple of people on my OR Facebook page were interested. Remember Speedytriple? He’s back on a R1.

You tell Karp that he needs to post up here because I dont do Facebook. Or tell him to text me so we can go on a ride. 

• Like 1