NC,SC,GA,TN moto route …

oldschoolsdime92

Years ago, in a land far far away, we used to all go down to deals gap. At one point someone shared a map with a route that looped through all four states. It included cherohala skyway, blood mountain, war women road, nc28, and some other glorious roads. Does anyone still have this route by chance? 

Others will swoop in here and claim they invented it, but it has been proven they are liars.

The hard part is deciding which way to go, clockwise or counter clockwise.

Counter clockwise puts you on the Skyway early, so it will be damp/wet and coldish. However, that sets you up to go south to north on Blood Mountain which is the better way to do it, and you get to Franklin late in the day and can eat at Cafe Rel.

Warwoman and 28 are better if you go clockwise.

Edited by Tonik
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Others will swoop in here and claim they invented it, but it has been proven they are liars.

The hard part is deciding which way to go, clockwise or counter clockwise.

Counter clockwise puts you on the Skyway early, so it will be damp/wet and coldish. However, that sets you up to go south to north on Blood Mountain which is the better way to do it, and you get to Franklin late in the day and can eat at Cafe Rel.

Warwoman and 28 are better if you go clockwise.

Ahh yes. Crab bisque if I recall correctly?

11 hours ago, Bad324 said:

All I know is I rode this route (or one very close to it) for the first time in 2010 with @Pauly and I don't recall Tonik being around back then or at the very least as active as now. 

I was riding that route while you were still swimming around in your dads balls.

• Haha 2