A-Stars Wake Air, XL (GONE!)

Pauly

Jacket and Pants. Used for 2022 season. Comes with original armor, MINUS BACK PROTECTOR. No tears or snags. 

EDIT: Look.. if you know someone that could use this kit, or if your kit is showing its age , or you could use a new summer riding suit.. you can have it. I don't really feel like shipping it, but I could be persuaded to moto-meet you somewhere on a sunny day and you can buy me a sandwich, or a burrito, or a hotdog, or a pizza, or a donut, or a hot pretzel, or a macaroon, or a bbq something or other. I'm not picky. 

20230212_210834.jpg

20230212_210847.jpg

20230212_211124.jpg

20230212_211135.jpg

Edited by Pauly

• Pauly changed the title to A-Stars Wake Air, XL (fits like Large) FREE!!

Bump. First posted edited to reflect lack of back protector. I forgot that I tossed it because I use an airbag vest. If I find another lying around, I will update the post.. otherwise it is sans original back protector. 

Edited by Pauly

• 1 month later...

Still avail? I got the draft guard stuck in my zipper of my summer jacket last week and removing it shredded the zipper. Looks like no cover on the zipper on this one? Should be back in Central Ohio Sunday for the next month and can meet you for foods anywhere.

• Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 12:01 PM, Pauly said:

Jacket and Pants. Used for 2022 season. Comes with original armor, MINUS BACK PROTECTOR. No tears or snags. 

EDIT: Look.. if you know someone that could use this kit, or if your kit is showing its age , or you could use a new summer riding suit.. you can have it. I don't really feel like shipping it, but I could be persuaded to moto-meet you somewhere on a sunny day and you can buy me a sandwich, or a burrito, or a hotdog, or a pizza, or a donut, or a hot pretzel, or a macaroon, or a bbq something or other. I'm not picky. 

20230212_210834.jpg

20230212_210847.jpg

20230212_211124.jpg

20230212_211135.jpg

Still got this? An apprentice at work could really use some summer gear. Also we should get some tacos.

• Pauly changed the title to A-Stars Wake Air, XL (GONE!)