Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Google street view finally updated!

:D

maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=39.36827,-84.362015&spn=0.000619,0.001032&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=39.368313,-84.361973&panoid=ZXf3roiNcLE0RsTGJzRj9g&cbp=12,178.61,,0,14.56

Copy paste into URL bar. Every time I tried to post it it would default to showing the satellite view

Edited by TheBrown57

If someone sneezes in the bathroom stall next to you, do you say bless you?

Sent from my iPhone.

Remember the man code, no conversations, nor eye contact in the men's room, except when washing hands and accidentally make eye contact with someone else washing their hands(via the mirror), then you can do the "Nod".

• Upvote 1

Remember the man code, no conversations, nor eye contact in the men's room, except when washing hands and accidentally make eye contact with someone else washing their hands(via the mirror), then you can do the "Nod".

I make it a point to talk to people I don't know when pissing.  I think it's funny.  The best is when I take the far pisser, someone I know takes the other far pisser, then some random takes the middle and we talk to each other like he isn't there.

Weird?  Sure, but hilarious.  I often consider peeing with my pants down around my ankles like a little child does.  Just to see the reactions.

• Upvote 2