Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

5 hours ago, speedytriple said:

I was hooked for years, then life got to busy an I lost interest. Now I have no time or money to get back into it.

52 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Story of my life too

I make time for riding. 

• Upvote 1

Woke up, coffee, sat down, turned on the tv news Face the Nation. Trumps doing an impression of Hillary, then video clip of Hillary, hilarious. Then immediately saddened and angered by Kasich spewing half truths and red herrings.

On 4/21/2016 at 11:28 AM, Bad324 said:

Don't buy a house, date, get married or have kids. All of my money and time get sunk in to that :(

I did the " got married and bought a house"  thing, but don't have kids.

So the old term was DINKS,= Double income, no Kids.

We are doing ok. 

Plus, Kelli and I still like each other since high school

• Upvote 2

Took the ARC on Sat.  The ride in was a little brisk as I over estimated the temperature.  It's funny how the ODPS in Cbus is smack dab in the middle of the ghetto.  The class was pretty good.  I learned a thing or two.  It was well worth the $50.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

Took the ARC on Sat.  The ride in was a little brisk as I over estimated the temperature.  It's funny how the ODPS in Cbus is smack dab in the middle of the ghetto.  The class was pretty good.  I learned a thing or two.  It was well worth the $50.

More on the edge, of the hill, of the ghetto.

It's real fun in the summer time when the sun goes down.

• Upvote 2

More on the edge, of the hill, of the ghetto.

It's real fun in the summer time when the sun goes down.

Lunch was fun. A young lady was animated because I didn't comply with her request for $.43 in the parking lot. I really didn't have any cash on me but skeptical crack head was skeptical.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You play with the wheelie control at all?

Sent from my iPhone.

I'll be honest, I have no idea lol. It was my buddy's new bike. It was in B mode, I hopped on it and ran it down the road a couple miles. Shifting gears at 10k rpms and I was amazed how fast it got there. Of course, this was the first 1000 supersport I've been on. The front end got light, but I don't think it got off the ground (The FJR did a few times during our ride :) ) That was the highest rearsets I've ever used, no way I could ride one very far without getting in better shape. Here's a pic from our ride.

20160424_133701_zpss6q8oryq.jpg

• Upvote 1

Working on the bike last night. Bent over the bike to start taking off the back wheel. And WHAM, whacked my forehead off the rear bike stand hanging on the wall. Inch long gash and swollen up about the size of a golf ball. Saw stars for a few moments and about fell over. Still hurts to move my left eyebrow at all or to look up. 

8 hours ago, ludwb675 said:

Working on the bike last night. Bent over the bike to start taking off the back wheel. And WHAM, whacked my forehead off the rear bike stand hanging on the wall. Inch long gash and swollen up about the size of a golf ball. Saw stars for a few moments and about fell over. Still hurts to move my left eyebrow at all or to look up. 

Wear a hard hat next time...

Hope you heal fast. I learned a long time ago to pay attention to where my head is. I split my eyebrow hitting the snooze button once...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, snot said:

Wear a hard hat next time...

Hope you heal fast. I learned a long time ago to pay attention to where my head is. I split my eyebrow hitting the snooze button once...

I have several of you beat on that. Had a 35 pound 20,ton hydrologic jack with about 5.000 pounds on it pop out and smack me in my head above my right eye. Funny thing was i never got a headache. 

Edited by o-no-moto
Typo