Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

On 5/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, motocat12 said:

Passed a cop with a guy in a wheel chair "pulled over" in the turn lane of a busy 4 lane state route yesterday.

Was it in Zanesville? There are 2 older folks with motorized chairs that are always trying to ride them on Maple Ave(busiest road in East Ohio) or down Maysville Pike. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Someone was zooming down he street @ over 3omph in front of traffic on an electric unicycle when I was outside yesterday.

https://electrek.co/2018/11/15/electric-unicycles-last-mile-vehicles/#:~:text=These odd-looking little EVs,Read on to learn why.

How cool! Never heard of these until you mentioned it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

Like what?  Is it at least entertaining?

Buddy posted a video of some squid splitting lanes doing 120 down a busy 23 (main street here in Columbus) . An hour later someone else posts up a wreck, people ID the bike as the same bike in the video. Kid proceeds to post up saying some lady "pulled out right in front of me". People call him an idiot for doing 120 in a 35. Kid starts talking mad shit, goes straight up racist, his older meat-head brother jumps in and starts threatening people with violence, his criminal record gets brought up - he's facing 2 felonies and prison time. Kid continues running his mouth from his ICU bed, starts a gofundme for medical bills, wants to fight everybody in Columbus Riders and Columbus Bike Life (both main squid groups in Columbus), starts contacting people he thinks are in biker gangs to go beat people up for him, biker gang people tell him to go fuck himself then post screenshots of their chat. Kid calls them racial slurs.

Pretty much I'm leaning towards this kid wanted to die, tried to suicide into some poor lady's car. Survived. Now wants to piss off someone bad enough to come finish the job. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by what
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, what said:

Buddy posted a video of some squid splitting lanes doing 120 down a busy 23 (main street here in Columbus) . An hour later someone else posts up a wreck, people ID the bike as the same bike in the video. Kid proceeds to post up saying some lady "pulled out right in front of me". People call him an idiot for doing 120 in a 35. Kid starts talking mad shit, goes straight up racist, his older meat-head brother jumps in and starts threatening people with violence, his criminal record gets brought up - he's facing 2 felonies and prison time. Kid continues running his mouth from his ICU bed, starts a gofundme for medical bills, wants to fight everybody in Columbus Riders and Columbus Bike Life (both main squid groups in Columbus), starts contacting people he thinks are in biker gangs to go beat people up for him, biker gang people tell him to go fuck himself then post screenshots of their chat. Kid calls them racial slurs.

Pretty much I'm leaning towards this kid wanted to die, tried to suicide into some poor lady's car. Survived. Now wants to piss off someone bad enough to come finish the job. 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like you nailed the summary of the story. 

20 minutes ago, what said:

So, yes.  Definitely entertaining.

17 hours ago, durk said:

Sounds like you nailed the summary of the story. 

Yes, it was.

17 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

So, yes.  Definitely entertaining.

Hell yes. Thats the only reason I'm a member of that group - to watch the dumpster fire and stir the pot.