Server Stuff

Casper

Let me know if anyone has any problems with the website or is having problems registering. I'm pretty sure I got the Apache conf file straightened away. We shouldn't have any problems. Everything seems to be working fine for me. Just want to make sure.

Is there a way to disable signatures for other people.

Some of the sigs on here are NWS, and I'm not seeing the setting.

Which one is an issue for you...? I'll see to it that it's taken care of. Last thing we want is anyone in trouble..

Mine, too much?

Holy fuck Putty, I just figured out what the chick in your sig gif is saying... "I got sand in my pussy". Seriously.

As for the disabling sigs thing, I'm working on it. I think I MAY have a solution for it. I'll keep you all posted. In the meantime, we should try to keep this shit work safe regardless of if I find a hack or not. I know I read this at work, and I could get in some deep shit if my boss was behind me while that pick of the vulva squeezing was up. Haha.

Is there a way to disable signatures for other people.

Some of the sigs on here are NWS, and I'm not seeing the setting.

Which one is an issue for you...? I'll see to it that it's taken care of. Last thing we want is anyone in trouble..

Mine, too much?

Yours is...borderline.

Pretty much anything with people in little or no clothing, underwear, etc. I can't find the one, but they had about 3 gifs in their sig earlier. Your avatar is probably too much.

They don't bother me but you know how the PC/NAG woman crowd at these companies are nowadays.

Probably the easiest way to determine it is ask yourself

'Would I make this my wallpaper for everyone at work to see?'

My avatar is my wallpaper at work.

ummmm...okkkk.

How about - is it something that a preacher would encourage you to use as wallpaper?

If it were up to the NOW NAZIs all the women in the world would fugly like them and it wouldn't be an issue.

ummmm...okkkk.

How about - is it something that a preacher would encourage you to use as wallpaper?

If it were up to the NOW NAZIs all the women in the world would fugly like them and it wouldn't be an issue.

My screen name on here is Satan. My screen name on CR is Ich Bin der Teufel, meaning I am the Devil in German. What a preacher would encourage really doesn't faze me a whole lot.

Seriously though, I sort of agree.

ummmm...okkkk.

My screen name on here is Satan. My screen name on CR is Ich Bin der Teufel, meaning I am the Devil in German. What a preacher would encourage really doesn't faze me a whole lot.

Seriously though, I sort of agree.

Dammit...for some reason I knew I should know the screen name 'Satan'. The clears it up. Duh.

• 15 years later...
On 6/22/2006 at 11:35 AM, Casper said:

Let me know if anyone has any problems with the website or is having problems registering. I'm pretty sure I got the Apache conf file straightened away. We shouldn't have any problems. Everything seems to be working fine for me. Just want to make sure.

Seems stuff is still broke.