Win a FREE trackday with NESBA at Putnam May 1st and 2nd

Bucky Badger

NESBA is giving away a two FREE Trackdays in May!!

ANYONE that wants to come and watch, you can come and watch for FREE!

Come and be our guest, hang out at the track with us, watch your friends on the track!

NO GATE FEE for your friends and family. Come one, come all!

Days to be raffled (no charge to enter):

5/1/2010 Putnam Mt. Meridian , IN

5/2/2010 Putnam Mt. Meridian , IN

If your entering please read this entire post.

Rules:

1. NO MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED! The winner will NOT have to purchase a NESBA membership in order to attend the day.

2. Winner cannot transfer, sell, or give away the date. If winner cannot attend the date, the free trackday will be raffled off again so please make sure you be able to attend the day that you are entered for. If you are unable to attend the day, please be courteous and notify me as soon as possible, so another winner can be picked in enough time.

3. If you win, you will need appropriate riding gear to attend the day. If you don't have a leather suit or boots suitable for the track, you can rent a suit and boots from NESBA's trackside vendor ( www.turnoneracing.com ) for a reasonable cost, or post up here and perhaps someone can help you out!

4. Entries must be submitted no later than April 26th, 2010 at 5PM, winner will be announced on this forum the evening of April 27th, 2010.

5. You can only enter ONCE for each trackday being given away

6. Winner must accept via PM within 24 hours of announcing the winners or their spot will be Re-RAFFLED to the next winner.

In order to enter the raffle please post the following in this thread:

1. Type "I WANT TO DO A TRACKDAY WITH NESBA"

2. Are you a current nesba member?

3. If you currently are a NESBA member, what group do you ride in?

4. List the dates that you'd like to win (you can enter any and all of the dates listed above)

Note: You can win only ONCE per season, but you can enter each drawing until you win. Good LUCK!

Note: Winners can NOT transfer a won trackday to someone else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already registered - see one of you there :)

Brian - will you actually be at this event? I've never ridden a 'MidWest' event, so Nicole(?) is the only CR I've met from the MW crew. She came out to Nelson once when Mid-Atlantic was short-staffed.

already registered - see one of you there :)

Brian - will you actually be at this event? I've never ridden a 'MidWest' event, so Nicole(?) is the only CR I've met from the MW crew. She came out to Nelson once when Mid-Atlantic was short-staffed.

I will be there...sporting my broken paw...doc hasn't cleared me to ride:mad:

I WANT TO DO A TRACKDAY WITH NESBA!! :banana:

2. Are you a current nesba member?

- No

3. If you currently are a NESBA member, what group do you ride in?

-Novice

4. List the dates that you'd like to win (you can enter any and all of the dates listed above)

-either day is good

Edited by suntorn