1996 Ford F 150 4x4 Runs and Drives 1400$

NightRider

Need this gone to add to the bike fund. Took this on a trade just recently. And don't need it. From what i've found. Apparently even in terrible shape this thing is still worth 1500$.

Cosmetics obviously are the biggest issue with the truck. Definitely needs work in that department, but who cares depending on what you use it for. Hood latch is broke. It caused the hood to fly up going down the road, so that's why it looks at it does. It's bungeed down.

4x4 5 spd.

Mechanically the truck runs great. Starts 1st turn of the key every time. Inline 6. 125,360 miles. Usually these things have tons of miles on them. 200k+. Check engine light is on due to a 02 sensor. That's it. Still runs more than fine. I've drove it, clutch engages perfectly. No smoke, odd noises or anything.

Everything works. All lights, electrical. Heat, air, etc. No radio, previous owner took it out. 4 wheel drive works great. Dual tanks. Front and back. Tires look almost brand new. Has 2 spares in the back. Little loud due to needing a downpipe? The previous owner either took it off, which is in the truck. Or thats the one he was going to use.

Here is a photobucket link. It's a truck, and just want it gone...so i didn't take the time to clean it up.

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx97/SKtrades/

Here is a video of the truck running. Yes, shitty i know...but you get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwhqa2sg0wk

1000$

You can call me or PM me. 740-974-9782.

Thanks.

Shawn.

Edited by NightRider
New price

I like the barbed wire pinstripe. Makes it look dangerous. :)

:lol: There were so many little stickers and shit on it that i took off, it was insane. I'm sure there's more that i missed. It's got a pow sticker on the back i got tired of messing with.

Absolutely. :D

I have a 93 2wd now. It crossed my mind to buy yours and swap beds and hoods and paint it then sell the old 2wd. Too much work for me right now and I dont have the room for a project. Good luck on the sale, I am sure I will kick myself later.

I have a 93 2wd now. It crossed my mind to buy yours and swap beds and hoods and paint it then sell the old 2wd. Too much work for me right now and I dont have the room for a project. Good luck on the sale, I am sure I will kick myself later.

No problem. Thanks for the thought. lol. Like i said, i'm open to reasonable offers. Tell your friends, anyone.

Come and test and drive it. :D

No worries. It runs good. Just need it gone. I'm open to offers. :D

I'll ask anyway. I just know our current 1/2 tons that me and the 2 other managers have are being converted to field duty next week when our new 3/4 tons come in :D

I'll ask anyway. I just know our current 1/2 tons that me and the 2 other managers have are being converted to field duty next week when our new 3/4 tons come in :D

Thanks man, i appreciate it. I think tomorrow i'm gonna go down to the local buy here/pay here and see what they offer.

Thanks man, i appreciate it. I think tomorrow i'm gonna go down to the local buy here/pay here and see what they offer.

They wont give you but $500. Dont give it away. Take it to Walmart and park it with a for sale sign. You will make a hillbillys day. You may even get a new lawnmower and some fresh venison on trade.

:D

They wont give you but $500. Dont give it away. Take it to Walmart and park it with a for sale sign. You will make a hillbillys day. You may even get a new lawnmower and some fresh venison on trade.

:D

:lol: I'm not gonna give it away. I need around what i have it listed for. Just thought it wouldn't hurt.

I might have to do that. Not a bad idearrr! :D

I'd have to talk to my parents.... but I've been thinking about trading my '94 Accord LX for a 150. Mine's got just under 106k on it and it runs great! Honda's will go 1 mil and still run as long as you keep doing the regular maintenance on them!

So if they give me the go ahead, we'd probably be talking about a trade plus cash on your part?! So, idk how that would work into your plans/agenda....

lol. Not sure if i should take you serious.

Well, on paper, it looks like a dumb trade, but in reality... '03 Lexus ES300. Here's why I'm thinking... I've not driven it in a couple of weeks. I still have full coverage insurance on it, it takes premium gas, it's got some, um, problems that have developed recently, namely, the transmission is REALLY slippy when it shifts, the rest of the time, it hunts around, and will randomly shift at inopportune times. When that happens, I'm done. I'm not putting the money into it. Beyond the transmission, it's a nice damn car. Leather has no cuts or tears, HID lights, it's loaded. Clean, clean, clean. No rust, like 2 small dings, clean interior, even still smells good after almost 8 years of life. Serviced at Lexus dealer since it was new. Engine is freaking perfect. No leaks, no issues whatsoever.

I just don't need it anymore, and a truck is more useful to me. It's not a must have, just thought I'd run it by you. Obviously, not talking about an even trade, here, though. :)

I'd have to talk to my parents.... but I've been thinking about trading my '94 Accord LX for a 150. Mine's got just under 106k on it and it runs great! Honda's will go 1 mil and still run as long as you keep doing the regular maintenance on them!

So if they give me the go ahead, we'd probably be talking about a trade plus cash on your part?! So, idk how that would work into your plans/agenda....

I appreciate the offer. But really just looking to sell. As stated, this is towards the bike fund lol.

Before you say it...i know you didn't really want it anyway. :p

Well, on paper, it looks like a dumb trade, but in reality... '03 Lexus ES300. Here's why I'm thinking... I've not driven it in a couple of weeks. I still have full coverage insurance on it, it takes premium gas, it's got some, um, problems that have developed recently, namely, the transmission is REALLY slippy when it shifts, the rest of the time, it hunts around, and will randomly shift at inopportune times. When that happens, I'm done. I'm not putting the money into it. Beyond the transmission, it's a nice damn car. Leather has no cuts or tears, HID lights, it's loaded. Clean, clean, clean. No rust, like 2 small dings, clean interior, even still smells good after almost 8 years of life. Serviced at Lexus dealer since it was new. Engine is freaking perfect. No leaks, no issues whatsoever.

I just don't need it anymore, and a truck is more useful to me. It's not a must have, just thought I'd run it by you. Obviously, not talking about an even trade, here, though. :)

Hmmm. Well...i'm definitely interested. Depends on how much cash would you need?

I appreciate the offer. But really just looking to sell. As stated, this is towards the bike fund lol.

You're damn right I never wanted it anyway! Who would even consider a piece of shit like that! :thefinger:

Hmmm. Well...i'm definitely interested. Depends on how much cash would you need?

Well, per kbb, even with the insanely high miles, it's still worth $10,500. Subtract out the $1400 for your truck, and that leave $9,100. Figure a new transmission would be like $3000... It's still working, but not sure how long, so I'd split that with ya, so another $1500... So, $7,600?

$7,000 just to make it even, and because I think the transmission is gonna go sooner, rather than later.

JTHBF30G535039520-8c.jpg

Well, per kbb, even with the insanely high miles, it's still worth $10,500. Subtract out the $1400 for your truck, and that leave $9,100. Figure a new transmission would be like $3000... It's still working, but not sure how long, so I'd split that with ya, so another $1500... So, $7,600?

$7,000 just to make it even, and because I think the transmission is gonna go sooner, rather than later.

JTHBF30G535039520-8c.jpg

Haha. *Looks around, checks back pockets*. Yep...no...i no haz 7k lol. :(

I wish i could work something out, but i just don't have that kinda cash sitting around. It is a really nice car though.

If i had 7k...this thing wouldn't be for sale. :D

bump! i had a 90 and it was a monster!

Thanks. :D

You're damn right I never wanted it anyway! Who would even consider a piece of shit like that! :thefinger:

I appreciate your interest sir. I know this thing isn't pretty, but im sure someone can find some use for it. Work truck, farm truck? Hauler?

Like i said, open to offers. More than 1200, but less than 14. :D

Lol. Well, worth looking into, I guess. It's a great car. I still want a truck, though, so what am I supposed to do, now...

Sell that. See if you can get 5k or more out of it. Then your golden. I just saw a pretty nice 90 something chevy truck running around here for 3500.