Ladies helmet $150.00

conn-e-rot

Scorpion exo700 Black Dahlia (White) size extra small new never worn. according to scorpion's website xs-med have the same shell size so the size can be changed simply by buying new liner.

a%3E2010-06-09211036Small.jpg2010-06-09211059Small.jpg

2010-06-09211047Small.jpg2010-06-09211109Small.jpg

Copied from Scorpion website

Currently we offer a few different shell sizes allowing limited changes to be made. for the EXO-1000 changes can be made XS to SM - MD to LG - XL to 2XL, The EXO-900 XS to SM, MD to LG, XL to 3XL, the EXO-750, 700, 400, 100 the VX-24, 17, and 14 in sizes XS to MD, and LG to 2XL the EXO-400 has a 3XL of it own and can not change in size. It is the softer, upholstered "comfort liners" which are installed to actually "size up" or size down" within the shell range to get the perfect head size for you.

Edited by conn-e-rot

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

lol a woman came into iron pony once when i worked there to get a helmet. i asked her if she knew about what size she might wear, so we had somewhere to start and she says "i think im an extra small"....she ended up leaving with a large :lol: i guess she wasnt as petite as she thought she was

unrelated to this thread of course, just seeing that helmet reminded me

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...