Warriors Breakfast with the Knights

Big Green Valley

7 days out looks like its gonna be beautiful weather... please come out and support our troops with us..if you can't come for the ride please come join us for breakfast.. we need all the help we can muster, and please spread the word about the event also...

Edited by cmoosego

4 days out folks... looks like the weather will be BEAUTIFUL!!! Come JOIN us for a great day of FOOD, FUN, BIKES, PRIZES.... and most of all FREINDS!!! breakfast is only 5 bucks and most of you know I can cook so come enjoy and then join in the ride after for just 20 bucks... I'm getting some different door prizes together for the ride, and the grocery shopping is going on now.. please come out and support the knights in this endeavor.. and support our troops when they need us most..

I'll be there for both. Can't wait. I haven't been out for more than a

20min ride in awhile!

13 hours last Saturday. I don't want to even look at a bike for another day or so. :D

well, thanks to the people that came out to support us... we raised 700.00 for the veterans at the VA... the money will go to purchase food vouchers and gas cards for our Wounded Warriors... Also HUGE props to Big Green Valley for planning the ride portion of the day.. couldn't have done this without you buddy!!!

• Upvote 1