Hinderer Honda in Heath

LoneRanger

Avoid these guys. New service manager and new parts manager know next to nothing.

I took my bike there to be repaired from the whole running over a bear deal. This was almost a month ago.

They over estimated the time to repair which caused issues with the insurance company who was being more than fair. (Progressive).

I call this week to see what's up after getting the insurance issue settled last week. Yes sir your bike is ready. I was going to pick it up tonight. Lo and behold I get a call "um there's a problem we screwed up the parts and were reviewing this and there's a part that was included in the repair we didn't charge the insurance for. Ups the estimate by $250."

They made the mistake and admitted it and won't release the bike until Progressive can get there to verify they will pay for the part. It will now be next Wed before I can get the bike. I feel they should service the customer and release the bike today as it is their oversight.

I told them I'm taking future business elsewhere if they won't release the bike today. Service manager says do what you have to do. So I am.

I had to tell them to bite it once also. Was traveling to Cambridge for work when I first got my nighthawk 250. Stopped there to get a new helmet. The two sales-kids were just having a grand old time "helping" me with my selection. I don't take mockery well from those with whom I intend to do business. I showed up on my 883 a few months later. Now who's laughing bitches?

Ok, well that last part's not true, but I have since taken my business elsewhere.

I hear that, way back in the day I went to look at CBR's and one of their sales reps tried to sell me an 07 repsol. I started to look it over and notice both case covers are shaved down and all the rearsets/plastics are new. I ask him about it and he goes: "well ya know how it is when your dragging knee." I just up and walked out at that point and decided never to go back.