... an intermediate to beginner pace ride for this weekend 10/8 or 10/9

MIKE53ALI

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can put a route together for you Mike, if your interested?

To early to tell if I have to work on Saturday, if I do not, I can just show it to you and your group.

If Saturday is the ride, and the weather is still decent, the same goes for Sunday too.

Some fun routes, not to technical, but not to far from the Akron area either.

I can put a route together for you Mike, if your interested?

To early to tell if I have to work on Saturday, if I do not, I can just show it to you and your group.

If Saturday is the ride, and the weather is still decent, the same goes for Sunday too.

Some fun routes, not to technical, but not to far from the Akron area either.

curious as to what you've got, especially if you're familiar with the road conditions.

.... lookin' at that route and depending on the temp... and whats goin in.... MAYBE I'll dip south of I-70. I do wanna push my pace a lil bit but I dunno.... a few of you guys have ridden with me so you may know my pace by now.... I hate feelin' like I'm slowin people down.....

Get that out of your head. It will only bring two things. Too much personal pressure to "keep up"' date=' which will result in a smashed Aprilia.. at best. Or, it will keep you from coming out and riding with folks that you could benefit from riding with. Don't become your own worst enemy. Motorcycling is a mental game. It has enough distractions without you bringing more to the table. Your pace is fine. There was no trophy at the end of any street ride I've ever been on.[/quote']

thanx pappy

I had planned on doing a solo ride north of the Coshocton area this Saturday, but if others want to check out those roads I'd be into meeting up before taking the loop I've got planned.

In the interest of full disclosure:

- I have never been to this area and will probably get lost

- I will be riding conservatively (see above)

- I expect I will be grinning like an idiot the entire time :D

Get that out of your head. It will only bring two things. Too much personal pressure to "keep up"' date=' which will result in a smashed Aprilia.. at best. Or, it will keep you from coming out and riding with folks that you could benefit from riding with. Don't become your own worst enemy. Motorcycling is a mental game. It has enough distractions without you bringing more to the table. Your pace is fine. There was no trophy at the end of any street ride I've ever been on.[/quote']

That's good advice. I need to take it out and re-read it before every time I ride.

I :bow: to your wisdom.