What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Hey guys! natedogg624 here I have finally assumed command of the Ohio Riders forum and will be your go to guy for sweet deals on any of our products :D If you like Mike or are in correspondence with him, don't worry he's still around at ext. 804 He's a Michigan fan though so...

Anyways, many of you know by now that we provide detailed product reviews on select items you see posted on the forum. Now it's time for you to tell us what YOU need. We carry pretty much any parts, gear or casual apparel you can think of.

Post up right here, call, or email us for anything you need: a single item or a complete shopping list. Just let Nathan know: 866.931.6644 ext 809 or FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll see what we can do.

Edited by RidersDiscount

Hey guys! natedogg624 here I have finally assumed command of the Ohio Riders forum and will be your go to guy for sweet deals on any of our products :D If you like Mike or are in correspondence with him, don't worry he's still around at ext. 804 He's a Michigan fan though so...

Anyways, many of you know by now that we provide detailed product reviews on select items you see posted on the forum. Now it's time for you to tell us what YOU need. We carry pretty much any parts, gear or casual apparel you can think of.

Post up right here, call, email or PM us for anything you need: a single item or a complete shopping list. Just let Nathan know: 866.931.6644 ext 809 or FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll see what we can do.

Congrats Nate!

I NEED a tracking number for all my stuff i just ordered... HAHA.. but for realz people.. Riders D is tops.. i just spent way to much money with them.. and yet still saved a fricken ton.. i started working with mike.. and then nate took over with no lag or change in prices or anything.. i'll be buying more once funds come available again haha

I NEED a tracking number for all my stuff i just ordered... HAHA.. but for realz people.. Riders D is tops.. i just spent way to much money with them.. and yet still saved a fricken ton.. i started working with mike.. and then nate took over with no lag or change in prices or anything.. i'll be buying more once funds come available again haha

The one thing on your order that we stock in Cali lol. It'll be to your door before you know it.

The boots my mom ordered from me that are on backorder :(

Also, gloves... but I have no idea if I should really buy gloves online because I've gone through 2 that don't fit me right.

PM on the way.

i would like to see your website list everything you sell! it's just a whole bunch of gear! psh, who wears that stuff anyway... jk, i'm atgatt. but i'm already covered for gear...

so, besides my plastics i'll eventually order, who the hell knows.

i would like to see your website list everything you sell! it's just a whole bunch of gear! psh, who wears that stuff anyway... jk, i'm atgatt. but i'm already covered for gear...

so, besides my plastics i'll eventually order, who the hell knows.

Our website is lacking, I'm gonna be honest. It's a huge priority right now. We've got a group of IT guys working nearly day and night renovating it from the ground up. Soon it'll have everything, you and I both can't wait lol

In the meantime, here's a list of nearly everything we offer: eBay

Obviously this doesn't include our racing parts, but it's pretty close. If you see something you like, let me know the eBay ID and I'll get you your forum pricing.

Edited by RidersDiscount

What do you guys carry in the way of rearset kits and engine case covers for an 08 600rr?

Rearsets: Vortex, Sato, Woodcraft and Attack.

Case Covers: Woodcraft, Vortex. I really like the Woodcraft case covers purely for the replaceable slider. It is more expensive initial cost, however in the long run the price advantage is substantial.

I personally use Vortex rearsets on my R6 and Vortex would have the most discount to apply to you guys.