WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

I think they've gotten bored with us again and now the final pages become boring posts of times gone by. F-that! I'm going to YouTube to learn how real biker boys act. Ugght ughht. (thats how you do a sick azz whoolie, if you didn't know).

i even repped the fake adam account cause it was posting kitty pics. got pwned

Yeah, I got trolled on that one too. Thought it was him and was laughing my ass off. Still funny regardless of who it is.

oh yippee, getting in on the ground floor of whatever bitch fest is bound to come! Hopefully something as awesome as LBTS is born from it

god damn I love being me as I called it from the beginning. I actually was doing shit all weekend and was away from my computer and wasn't about to try to keep up on my phone.

so can you assholes do me a favor and keep these drama threads between 8-4 on weekdays so I can be included. I'm very disappointed I was unable to keep up and be an asshole too

oh and also, Cincinnati fucking sucks at all aspects of the universe

Woah there cowboy. Browns town surely can't be talking smack about another city.

sports aside, the city planning is pretty awful. Its ghetto from downtown all the way out to 275 with some ok areas sprinkled in there. UC is the only redeeming quality about the center of the ghetto

sports included...please tell me how great the Bengals and Reds are and while you're at it throw in the professional basketball team that moved and never came back

I will argue til I'm blue in the face how shitty Cinci is and still go there 6-7 weekends a year :p

North college hill for 12 years lived 2 house down from Ronald Regan Highway. I hate that place, so much more happy out here in BFE :D

Really wish I could take my old house and my neighbors and put it all out here.

sports aside, the city planning is pretty awful. Its ghetto from downtown all the way out to 275 with some ok areas sprinkled in there. UC is the only redeeming quality about the center of the ghetto

sports included...please tell me how great the Bengals and Reds are and while you're at it throw in the professional basketball team that moved and never came back

I will argue til I'm blue in the face how shitty Cinci is and still go there 6-7 weekends a year :p

Dude, had everyone not moved out of Cleveland the past five years because it sucks it'd have a much larger ghetto.

Bengals (9-7) aren't great, but are better than the Brownies (4-12). Regardless, OSU is still better than both.

No basketball team is still better than having the Cavaliers.

I love the Reds and Indians equally. Have since I was a kid.

Seriously though, Cleveland and Cincinnati are both cool places to visit. I really don't think either is better than the other, just giving you crap.

Dude, had everyone not moved out of Cleveland the past five years because it sucks it'd have a much larger ghetto.

Bengals (9-7) aren't great, but are better than the Brownies (4-12). Regardless, OSU is still better than both.

Seriously though, Cleveland and Cincinnati are both cool places to visit. I really don't think either is better than the other, just giving you crap.

I will take having the Cavs over not having an NBA team, but would trade you the Cavs for the Blue Jackets. C-bus seems to be doing to the NHL what the Cavs are currently to the NBA. :p (Just slinging back some of the crap you've tossed at Bad. We Clevelanders stick together!)

Oh, I forgot. C-bus has a soccer team. In Cleveland we have a women's semi-pro softball league, which is equivalent.

I would LOVE to see an exhibition game between Cleveland's 3rd string team and OSU's starting line-up...

Once osu was down by 50+, or 2 quarters (whichever comes first) we could end the game in a mercy rule. I think it would be fun to prove that college is college and pro is pro, they are different leagues for a reason.

you do realize those who have moved out of Cleveland are those who never actually populated said ghetto's right?

both teams have the same amount of super bowl wins and what did 9-7 get the Bengals last year? A first round playoff exit and lower draft position

you're lucky I prefer college ball :p

same, I have nothing against the Reds and root for them however they are just the same as the Indians if not a little worse off for having a slightly more difficult Division to win in

oh i know, I'm not mad...just right :D

I quit reading after page 6 so I said screw it and put my own dog into the fight :lol:

I would LOVE to see an exhibition game between Cleveland's 3rd string team and OSU's starting line-up...

Once osu was down by 50+, or 2 quarters (whichever comes first) we could end the game in a mercy rule. I think it would be fun to prove that college is college and pro is pro, they are different leagues for a reason.

I like RVTPilot's analogy; The Browns are doing to the NFL what the Blue Jackets are doing to the NHL. I'd pay to see that game though.
I will take having the Cavs over not having an NBA team, but would trade you the Cavs for the Blue Jackets. C-bus seems to be doing to the NHL what the Cavs are currently to the NBA. :p (Just slinging back some of the crap you've tossed at Bad. We Clevelanders stick together!)

Oh, I forgot. C-bus has a soccer team. In Cleveland we have a women's semi-pro softball league, which is equivalent.

Oh the Blue Jackets suck. I mean really, really suck. And now that Nash and Mason are finished, I really don't know what's going to happen. But I still love watching them. It's like a disease. Being a Clevelander and apparently a Browns/Cavs fan, I assume you totally understand where I'm coming from. As for the Crew, I can't really knock them. Soccer isn't my thing, but I guess they're supposedly really good. No idea. :lol:

Oh the Blue Jackets suck. I mean really, really suck. And now that Nash and Mason are finished, I really don't know what's going to happen. But I still love watching them. It's like a disease. Being a Clevelander and apparently a Browns/Cavs fan, I assume you totally understand where I'm coming from. As for the Crew, I can't really knock them. Soccer isn't my thing, but I guess they're supposedly really good. No idea. :lol:

I have been a Browns season ticket holder since they came back in '99, and the first two years I still lived in FL! So I know exactly where you are coming from with the Jackets. I love hockey, and am a NJ Devils fan, and just haven't been able to embrace the Jackets, primarly because of the losing. But I will bleed brown and orange until the day I die, as well as scarlet and grey.

And soccer is for fuckers that can't catch.

• Upvote 1