WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

• 4 weeks later...

I really hate to complain,but I really need to be able to sell stuff here. We are in deep and I can supply everyone here with their parts for cheap as possible. Really need the help! I am full in and combine that with my first year of AMA pro I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

dude, everybody knows you sell stuff, nothing is stopping them from contacting you for a number if they want your stuff, the only restrictions you have as of now is advertising your stuff, I don't understand why you don't buy a billboard, or contact usps for a door to door mailer, buy some radio time...

I really hate to complain,but I really need to be able to sell stuff here. We are in deep and I can supply everyone here with their parts for cheap as possible. Really need the help! I am full in and combine that with my first year of AMA pro I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Sounds like a lack of planning...

Hustling/selling parts

vs

Spending money doing unnecessary racing

Hmm..."that's a tuffy!"---no not really.

I wasn't trying to be harsh, I just don't see the point in complaining publicly about something the members have no control over. contact casper, plead your case, if he says "no" or "not right now" then you have your answer. :dunno:

i don't see a point in e-whining

Most new.businesses fail within the first year. Sad but true, if all else fails look on the bright side, can always file.for bankruptcy...

Perhaps equally as important, even when they succeed, start-up businesses are rarely profitable in the first year.

...but I don't understand why everyone's shitting on Brandon for starting a business, encountering the kinds of struggles that virtually anyone in his position would, and then appealing to a known customer-base to help correct one of those problems by stimulating sales.

People seem to be quite supportive of Shop Dog Cycles. Not to jinx or disparage Ryan's business, but he might only be a few months away from the same situation. Would he be receiving the same response?

I get that Brandon and Ryan aren't the same person, but are they really THAT different?

Really its the OR people that are losing out on low cost parts and tires. I did get my answer from casper,but don't understand why he would not want you guys to have access to cheap parts from a small business in OHIO and a member on here who opened a shop. I have nothing against the people here and just want to help. Been on here for years and have even supported the site and have brought people to events. Yes I am starting out in a hard market and just want to reach people in Ohio first and then Branch out. We will make it thru these years just was looking at KNOWN riders sites I have been a member of. Ryan is a cool dude and We are in the same battle with new business and I wish him the best of luck. Like I told him at the dealer show I'm here to help!

BTW if you want to see my sig other she will be on the grid at the AMA races dressed very skimpy putting on my tire warmers :)