My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

I am not here to bash or ass-kiss, but it is kinda cool to go out there and at least try. I have been in a pit crew for a raod race team at Road Atlanta, Daytona, VIR and Barbers. Our team is a mid pack team, Some people we race with are well connected and have money to blow. Our team goal is to at least finish in the top 5. We run a late model stock car in HSR, NASA and SCCS. Some of the cars we race against are former Sprint ( Winston ) Cup road cars. We have raced against Kyle Bush in the Snowball Derby, which is a huge race at Pensicola Speedway in Florida.

No plans to go pro, just something fun to do, and because we can. I would rather have attempted then not tried at all.

264521_2175854396295_1244889668_32689131_4458212_n.jpg

Everyones missing the point here. Which is clearly and unequivocally ORDN are a bunch of dick squeezing haters and Assfault Junkies are the real deal. So until until Casper runs in the AMA......

"Dick squeezer" is great. Did you guys vote on the new word at the clubhouse? It's totally rufus!

I'm excited FOR Brandon and hope the whole team uses this season to trial their skills against a talented org of riders/techs - nobody can expect a miraculous outcome in the rookie year at a higher level of racing, but everyone can surely hope for it. Hell, a mech failure is common in ALL classes of racing at ANY level of professionalism.....shit happens, its inevitable. Hopefully he does race MidO, I'd like to meet him and the crew to personally wish them luck, all prior bullshit aside.

As for KTM-Brian, I'd take his advice any day of the week - actual, and factual experience from a race winner is something of value in my book......but, to each his own

Everyones missing the point here. Which is clearly and unequivocally ORDN are a bunch of dick squeezing haters and Assfault Junkies are the real deal. So until until Casper runs in the AMA......
That's the worst case of nutswingeritis that I have ever seen.
yeah casper, when are you gonna lose an ama race? :D
Or come within 2 miles of qualifying to enter one?
I'm slow and don't even own a sportbike. :lol:
  • Upvote 2

I'm not sure what disappoints me more; the idiocy displayed in this thread by ped and magley, or the fact that I'm letting myself get sucked into it...

In no particular order:

- Geoff May's shifter fell off in superbike race 2. I guess that means Erik Buell's shop is shit too.

- Brandon does not have more experience than 90% of that field. I don't care of he's twice as old as some of them. Zach fucking Herrin is one of the youngest kids out there, and he's got a goddamn motard track in his back yard.

- "everyone has an equal chance of winning?" my ass! I don't know what kind of money Brandon has sunk into his bike, but I promise you that there is a huge budget and resource drop off from the top 15-20 riders on down. I'm not saying Brandon would have won if he were on Jake Lewis's bike, but the notion that everyone had the same odds of winning is ridiculous.

- All the AFJ members are awesome because Brandon can qualify for an AMA race, and all the ORDN members suck because Casper can't? I'm friends with some damn fast guys outside of both groups. By ped's standards, I must be fucking amazing!

Ped and Magley, when can we expect to see the two of you on a race grid? Or do the two of you just like to talk about how great or terrible everyone else rides?

Edited by redkow97
Typo

I'm talking about the results...I could care less honestly, but yes more riding experience SHOULD translate into better riding. Make excuses. Would I have rather seen him winning? Yes... is that the case after 1 qualifying round and 2 races? No... honestly couldn't have been much worse... those are the facts...

I've said all I have to say on the subject.

- All the AFJ members are awesome because Brandon can qualify for an AMA race, and all the ORDN members suck because Casper can't? I'm friends with some damn fast guys outside of both groups. By ped's standards, I must be fucking amazing!

Ped and Magley, when can we expect to see the two of you on a race grid? Or do the two of you just like to talk about how great or terrible everyone else rides?

According to the AFJ mentality displayed in this thread if we can't do it better we can't have an opinion. So I guess that means they can do it better than Brandon because they have an opinion.

When did the only thing that mattered about having a passion for motorcycles become being a racer? If you don't race you can't ride and you suck attitude is retarded!

Yes, I agree that Brandon's age should not be a factor, from what i have read Brandon's luv of racing started at an older age than most of the kids he raced against. These kids started at a young age and had parents to support their racing. So as far as experience some of the younger ones may have more and it was handed to them. So I give Brandon kudos for following his dream and making it to this level, however acting like a douchebag and an idiot is not going to get him a lot of support. Hell, he is the one who started this thread and he hasn't come on to even say thanks to the people that wished him well. I don't understand why he won't take the time to do that.

According to the AFJ mentality displayed in this thread if we can't do it better we can't have an opinion. So I guess that means they can do it better than Brandon because they have an opinion.

When did the only thing that mattered about having a passion for motorcycles become being a racer? If you don't race you can't ride and you suck attitude is retarded!

Thank you... :bow: I would like to see what ped can do since he seems to be Brandon's main minion, I bet he has learned some skills. I would ask for everyone to join hands and sing Kumbaya but what is the point? *hands out Coca Colas*