My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

Thanks. Got an order in for some bumber stickers and t-shirts. You interested?

If you're getting stickers made, you should contact abdecal, he is a sponsor here.

I'm considering getting a sticker that says "dick squeezer" for my bike

Bike? You should sell your bike because there are people with less experience than you who tour/commute better than you.:rolleyes: You're a failure at your dream.

• Upvote 3

Why not vanity plates? dck sqzr

Only 5 letters for moto plate bud... dksqz doesn't get the point across

Bike? You should sell your bike because there are people with less experience than you who tour/commute better than you.:rolleyes: You're a failure at your dream.

It's not my dream, it's a cheap hobby...an adrenaline rush every time i thumb the starter and venture out of the driveway...

If you're getting stickers made, you should contact abdecal, he is a sponsor here.

I am considering getting another sticker from abdecal also but I am not sure if I need the "dick squeezer" or "dick nibbler" sticker. Somebody please clear this up for me. :confused:

I'll answer my question with a big NO! He has spent time on his forum to give a rundown of his experience this weekend but doesn't bother to come here to comment on a thread that HE started. Brandon get it together! How can you expect people to support you when you act this way? Sorry for busting your balls but I don't sugar coat anything. And PLEASE edit your umbrella girl pics. I am sure they don't want pics of their dimple thighs circulating the internet.

Sorry for busting your balls but I don't sugar coat anything.

This probably could have been worded better. Seriously.

And PLEASE edit your umbrella girl pics. I am sure they don't want pics of their dimple thighs circulating the internet.

This probably could have been left out all together. No lady wants to hear that about their body, wouldn't you agree?

I actually have no dog in this whole OR/AFJ "Westside Story" thing you guys have going but it seems like that is the type of post that perpetuates the drama.

I'm looking for people to ride motorcycles with. Somebody wake me up or shoot me a message when the riding and eating yummy food begins.

Peace.

This probably could have been worded better. Seriously.

This probably could have been left out all together. No lady wants to hear that about their body, wouldn't you agree?

I actually have no dog in this whole OR/AFJ "Westside Story" thing you guys have going but it seems like that is the type of post that perpetuates the drama.

I'm looking for people to ride motorcycles with. Somebody wake me up or shoot me a message when the riding and eating yummy food begins.

Peace.

Like I said i don't sugar coat. Sorry. And as far as the dimple thighs of course a girl doesn't want to hear that so that is why it should be edited so nobody has to SEE it. Plus I am a girl and my body isn't perfect so I know better to pose in a way that shows my flaws. Perhaps these girls didn't know that these pics would be put on the internet. So shame on Brandon for posting them.

Perhaps these girls didn't know that these pics would be put on the internet.

Or perhaps they did and they are OK with it. Either way, who cares?

So shame on Brandon for posting them.

Shame on you for calling attention to them. No one put a gun to your head and made you go to another website to view them. You actually sought those photos out and are now suggesting (passively of course) that others go and look at them.

If you really don't want Brandon to come to this forum and make posts then why are you enabling him? If you don't have anything nice to say...

I have met maybe a handful of people from both sites and everyone seemed really nice in person. A much larger percentage (myself included, I'm sure) seem like real @$$holes online. Perhaps it is time for everyone to let it go?

As I said before, I really don't care about all this. I showed up here looking for people to ride motorcycles with. From what I have seen, however, both sites enjoy the drama in some weird way so have a fit. Do what you do.

Or perhaps they did and they are OK with it. Either way, who cares?

Shame on you for calling attention to them. No one put a gun to your head and made you go to another website to view them. You actually sought those photos out and are now suggesting (passively of course) that others go and look at them.

If you really don't want Brandon to come to this forum and make posts then why are you enabling him? If you don't have anything nice to say...

I have met maybe a handful of people from both sites and everyone seemed really nice in person. A much larger percentage (myself included, I'm sure) seem like real @$$holes online. Perhaps it is time for everyone to let it go?

As I said before, I really don't care about all this. I showed up here looking for people to ride motorcycles with. From what I have seen, however, both sites enjoy the drama in some weird way so have a fit. Do what you do.

Nobody put a gun to their heads and made them show their dimple thighs. This was a PRO event so cameras were every where right? I am sure I am not the only one that noticed. So am I supposed to say sorry because assfaultjunkies.com is a PUBLIC website and I read a thread that was supposed to be about Brandon's race weekend and it had pics of dimple thighs on it??? LMFAO. Perhaps you should tell him to make his forum private. As far as Brandon coming to this this forum, I don't care either way. It is not my forum but I will say it again, it would be nice if he came on and said thanks to the people who wished him well on a thread that HE started.

Edited by Lilbit

Maybe Brandon is busy with his team, his bike, and his forum? Or its possible he cares less about OR? Hell, he's only been home a few days so there has to be shit to do from the weekend still. Either way, I dont care - I just throw my pair of pennies on the subject and let him take it for what he wants. If there's pics of umbrella girls on his forum from the race, so be it.....those ladies take those jobs for a reason, to make money through self exposure, they do what they do because they feel comfortable in/with themselves enough to do so. Some women can just be half naked in public without much care as to what anyone thinks about them, others are less adventureous due to their own demons/inhibitions......world's full of different types of people......:dunno:

To Brandon's credit, I wished him well in the second reply to this thread , about 10 minutes after he posted. He sent me rep saying "thanks!".

I would imagine that, Brandon being Brandon, he'll pop back in this thread at some point. He might be just a bit busy and tired right now what with getting the bike sorted, family stuff, shop stuff, and other stuff.

My $0.022 worth.

Ordn peanut gallery motto: if you can't do it better, you're not allowed to have an opinion...

I disagree, once you get to "pro" status, you are fair game for public scrutiny. Professional athlete, actor, model, politician...etc

Edited by magley64

Ordn peanut gallery motto: if you can't do it better, you're not allowed to have an opinion...

its like somebody driving a ford pinto that says "oh, your corvette is gay because its yellow instead of black".....if you drive a pinto, your opinion about the vette doesnt mean shit

same can apply here....unless shes some super hot model or something, nobody cares if she thinks the girls have "dimple thighs"

"shame on brandon for posting them" in reference to the pics...really? the girls posed for those pics, as they have done many times before....so, because lilbit isnt attracted to these girls, the pics should be banned from the net?

i guess im just curious what she looks like.....she must be some 10/10 goddess or something to be so judgemental

cliffnotes:

tits_or_gtfo_500x500_some_GTFO_pics-s500x500-76436.jpg

*paraphrase* basically

cliffnotes:

tits_or_gtfo_500x500_some_GTFO_pics-s500x500-76436.jpg

So the browns suck? Why don't you go out and play 4 quarters?

Obama sucks? Why don't you run for president?

By your logic, we're not allowed to have an opinion on anything, cause there is always someone better...