My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

Holy fucking shit! This thread is a fucking joke. How many on this forum have raced at Atlanta? I'd guess no one has other than Prez. I dont always agree with him but that's saved for different threads. Seriously, if you cant support and encourage the guy then STFU

What does the amount of times someone has raced have to do with them expressing their opinions?

Holy fucking shit! This thread is a fucking joke. How many on this forum have raced at Atlanta? I'd guess no one has other than Prez. I dont always agree with him but that's saved for different threads. Seriously, if you cant support and encourage the guy then STFU

Uh, I have... Numerous times. What do I win?

when he's got you suckin his cock no need to come say thanks for support. yeah roll that tongue all around that head you filthy whore.

Oh, here we go... How is supporting a fellow racer against some of the comments here sucking his cock? Really?

Again, I am not sure what your issue is here other than apparently you have been kicked out of the club house down there and are bitter towards him overall. That's fine. I get it. You are sad and bitter. But, wishing someone well and defending what the mentality of a racer is somehow is nut swinging in your book?

Again, since this is a situation where you wanna be loud and have the spotlight on you, I'm gonna bow out and let you do your little BS chirping and allow you to shine as you always do... Carry on.

What does the amount of times someone has raced have to do with them expressing their opinions?

It's a weird response for sure. Not exactly sure why he stated that also. I will say that if the comments about why race, why even do it if you don't win, etc. are thrown out there, you really need to have experience as a competitor in any sport to make those comments. But, everything else is simply an opinion and totally fine.

I think he was frustrated with the way the thread went and totally understand... That's why I joked (statement was true, however) with my posted response... Maybe I get a plaque or something? :D

Like I said i don't sugar coat. Sorry. And as far as the dimple thighs of course a girl doesn't want to hear that so that is why it should be edited so nobody has to SEE it. Plus I am a girl and my body isn't perfect so I know better to pose in a way that shows my flaws. Perhaps these girls didn't know that these pics would be put on the internet. So shame on Brandon for posting them.

ok

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?18631-My-first-AMA-Round-road-Atlanta-4-12-recap-and-pics

WOW.... I dont see any pics of you out here making anyone ooooh and ahhh. It was all done light heartedly and for fun

Get over yourself

• Upvote 1

No crap, I didn't get a Tshirt, jsut an STD. The AFJ writeup by Prez was solid, read it yesterday.
Ask him if it's cool if you post it here.
Shit on OR is never a joke, you must be 100% serious all the time.
Truth.

hey, fuckface, where did you get the shirt?

i'll fucking find you

Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details. There is some skill involved, mostly luck, and an open mind on putting things in your mouth while blindfolded.

But there's one thing I learned from this thread. And its that there are probably people better at getting free shirts than you. You should probably just quit and not try before you wind up with something in your mouth you don't like and no t shirt.

• Upvote 3

Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details. There is some skill involved, mostly luck, and an open mind on putting things in your mouth while blindfolded.

But there's one thing I learned from this thread. And its that there are probably people better at getting free shirts than you. You should probably just quit and not try before you wind up with something in your mouth you don't like and no t shirt.

OMFG, and THREAD OVER.

:lol: