My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

Oh, here we go... How is supporting a fellow racer against some of the comments here sucking his cock? Really?

Again, I am not sure what your issue is here other than apparently you have been kicked out of the club house down there and are bitter towards him overall. That's fine. I get it. You are sad and bitter. But, wishing someone well and defending what the mentality of a racer is somehow is nut swinging in your book?

Again, since this is a situation where you wanna be loud and have the spotlight on you, I'm gonna bow out and let you do your little BS chirping and allow you to shine as you always do... Carry on.

so is that the story? I've never associated with any of them before. nor have I ever wanted to.

you realize the guy you're nut swinging and butt grabbing on smokes pot at the rest stops and jumps on his bike and takes off flying down public roads? is that the kind of "buddy racer" you want to associate with?

Edited by serpentracer

so is that the story? I've never associated with any of them before. nor have I ever wanted to.

you realize the guy you're nut swinging and butt grabbing on smokes pot at the rest stops and jumps on his bike and takes off flying down public roads? is that the kind of "buddy racer" you want to associate with?

Huh? Did you say something? I said I support fellow racers in what they are trying to do. If he does in fact do that stuff, then that's a bummer. But, that kind of info coming from you is about as confidence inspiring as thinking Jbot isn't Asian...

Back to the t-shirt stuff. That shit's funny! Oh, and Serpentinebelt - try and stay out of the conversation if you take over a day to respond. M'kay?

• Upvote 1

What does the amount of times someone has raced have to do with them expressing their opinions?

I think he was frustrated with the way the thread went and totally understand...

This is why cooter. As I said, I dont always agree with Prez dawg but I support him racing. Bringing up shit from other threads, bashing him, etc is just fucking stupid.

Uh, I have... Numerous times. What do I win?

Your trophy is being shipped UPS :D

Huh? Did you say something? I said I support fellow racers in what they are trying to do. If he does in fact do that stuff, then that's a bummer. But, that kind of info coming from you is about as confidence inspiring as thinking Jbot isn't Asian...

Back to the t-shirt stuff. That shit's funny! Oh, and Serpentinebelt - try and stay out of the conversation if you take over a day to respond. M'kay?

I wouldn't say something like that if it wasnt true. and I have a job that I can't play at all day like some of you.

odd some americans work still

these guys were nothing but a bunch of idiot squids around here. thats why I have to laugh when I see some of you guys pat them on the back. if you guys could only witness the jackassness of these guys a few years ago....

it's not like they tried to be cool with everyone like some of you guys have the illusion that they do. they purposly tried to show off. he brought up something in the other thread I totally forgot about. the time he came flying by me in my lane on the highway doing about 120. no one even knew these asshats back then. that's when it all started for everyone around here. they found out about the good riding spots and just fucking ruined it. every summer it seemed like 2-4 people died riding with them. they couldn't even find their own spot to meet. they had to use ours at the same fucking time. some people I know mentioned they accidentally went with these guys and said it was accident after accident and jackass move after jackass move.

Edited by serpentracer

Hey all!!!

What a freaking crazy weekend! I loved every second of it! I was down on HP from the second we got there and it went downhill from there! Man I thought I had most the bases covered and BAM the motor was weak and I was in the back! Shifter fell off in race1 due to a c clip that has never let me down. Race 2 was better,but I was forced to bonsai every brake point to just see the other racers. AMA Pro is a great feeling and I am so proud to even be in last! Mid-O I am deff getting motor ready and even a backup motor just in case lol. Thanks OR for the support and see you at mid-ohio!!

P.S (drama part lol) To the girl that said I should edit the unbrella girl pics GO FUCK YOURSELF! They are hard workers and hotter than you could ever be!

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't say something like that if it wasnt true. and I have a job that I can't play at all day like some of you.

odd some americans work still

these guys were nothing but a bunch of idiot squids around here. thats why I have to laugh when I see some of you guys pat them on the back. if you guys could only witness the jackassness of these guys a few years ago....

it's not like they tried to be cool with everyone like some of you guys have the illusion that they do. they purposly tried to show off. he brought up something in the other thread I totally forgot about. the time he came flying by me in my lane on the highway doing about 120. no one even knew these asshats back then. that's when it all started for everyone around here. they found out about the good riding spots and just fucking ruined it. every summer it seemed like 2-4 people died riding with them. they couldn't even find their own spot to meet. they had to use ours at the same fucking time. some people I know mentioned they accidentally went with these guys and said it was accident after accident and jackass move after jackass move.

So the truth finally comes out. We took your spot and you gave up... Another thing you forget is years change people. Yes I learned from the past and make sure people I meet at least get warned of said behavior. Live and learn ya know?

YES!!!!!

every time in from pit or from paddock to pit or cold to hot pit the girls placed stands and warmers. They were always to drop tires off at dunlop rig and pick up parts and bs we forgot.

NOT TO MENTION they made prez's patrick swayze point break haircut seem ok

Do they do something other than hold an umbrella?

On a smaller effort team such as AFJ's, yes, quite a bit.

Some are cooks, some help with warmers, bike stands, extra hands, paperwork, logistics of getting the rider out when he needs to be, some are on tire duty, some are mechanics and some are all of the above and through all this they still look good.

On a smaller effort team such as AFJ's, yes, quite a bit.

Some are cooks, some help with warmers, bike stands, extra hands, paperwork, logistics of getting the rider out when he needs to be, some are on tire duty, some are mechanics and some are all of the above and through all this they still look good.

So they actually EARN some of their pay.....thats cool, at least they can be useful.

Hey Brandon......pending any mech issues at MidO, think you're able to pace with the top 10 there? Didnt know what kind of laptimes you have/can average vs the typical pace of the field.

One is my girl. I just don't get where that part plays into any of this. Either way lil did not post pics of her better ass..:bow:
Brandon all of my posts actually supported your racing, however I do not agree with the way you have handled yourself on these forums and am not impressed with your antics on public highways and roads. Read my posts again and you will see that I never said anything about having a better ass I just stated that maybe you should edit the pics. If she is your girl you should take the time to make sure she looks flawless if you are going to post her pictures on the internet. If she is ok with them be posted as is then shut up and get over it. Even supermodels pics are edited and being pro, you need to have a professional profile. When you are building a business and a brand you have to market yourself in a way to not offend potential customers and sponsors. Unfortunately for you, I found your behavior offensive long before you told me to fuck off. Do some research on negative experiences and how it can affect your business and today with the internet......

Damn I go to 1 concert for a few hours, tear into my bike when I get home, and miss all the fucking fun. Brian, you better be watching your cornhole next MS round cuz I will be there, and it's game on buddy. jk, you know I Love man butter, especially canolla oil.

But for real, damn if my bike didn't have a hole in the radiator hose today when I got home and had been dropping WW in my lower. All my bodywork is off to be repaired Sunday and tomorrow Im hitting auto store to get new hose and refill/burp the coolant. Damn WW has gone through twice now on this bike so it better be running coooool. Like me.