screw my boss

Exarch

My kids get in bed and jump on me b4 work... Im trying to sleep, they are trying to wake me up... My kid rushes me out the door cuz he knows my daily routine(he is smart)

Idk if you have ever had kids, but if you did you would understand how they act.

All parents think their kids are smart. Hell I bet your parents thought you were smart at 2 and look at you now.

Oh and your wife has a secret to tell you. I don't want to spoil the surprise though!

Well, guess you do your thing ill do mine. Ive never been fired, so evidently my thing works for me :)

No, what is evident is the fact you have never had a grown up job because grown ups don't bite the hand that feeds them. It has nothing to do with you liking them, its about respect for your superiors. Not many employers would put up with someone talking to them like that and if they do, its not a serious job.

Exarch cannot be older than 22

He sounds just like this high school kid in my golf class, I think he said he was 15, always bad mouthing the professor and disrespecting him by not following rules. He really likes to act out for attention it seems.

Edited by JStump

No, what is evident is the fact you have never had a grown up job because grown ups don't bite the hand that feeds them. It has nothing to do with you liking them, its about respect for your superiors. Not many employers would put up with someone talking to them like that and if they do, its not a serious job.

He sounds just like this high school kid in my golf class, I think he said he was 15, always bad mouthing the professor and disrespecting him by not following rules. He really likes to act out for attention it seems.

Wait...wtf high school did you go to that you had a golf class? I think I got jipped.

Wait...wtf high school did you go to that you had a golf class? I think I got jipped.

No, this is college. I am in this class right now but there is a kid who is in whats called PSEO which means he takes college classes while in high school and it counts for both. I know, its some bull shit!

No, this is college. I am in this class right now but there is a kid who is in whats called PSEO which means he takes college classes while in high school and it counts for both. I know, its some bull shit!

Hey now, I did that shit too

Not a serious job? Bingo, we have a winner. And this right here is JUST a job, nothing more, nothing less. Im quitting in 2months anyhow and getting hired by another company(that pays ALOT more) still mot gunna be my only job, but a nice one.

Again respect is earned, if he cant respect my other job then fuck em.

Bite the hand that feeds? Hmm lose a good job for comming to some shitty training cuz my other boss wants me to? ya, great idea.

I feel sorry for all you guys that LIKE to be walked on by your boss, get off the dick. we are all humans, my boss isnt better than me just because he pays me money.... Ohhh eeeek its a boss, lets treat him like royalty even though.he treats us like.shit. again I could care less who you are, respect goes both ways amd most people here disagree with that apparently. Sorry im not running on a little wheel chasing a piece of cheese like everyone else.

Got it. I took HPRs in college but never had any H.S. kids in them. They didn't really count as credits, more like fillers to stay full time. Ahh...I miss college.

Not a serious job? Bingo, we have a winner. And this right here is JUST a job, nothing more, nothing less. Im quitting in 2months anyhow and getting hired by another company(that pays ALOT more) still mot gunna be my only job, but a nice one.

Again respect is earned, if he cant respect my other job then fuck em.

Bite the hand that feeds? Hmm lose a good job for comming to some shitty training cuz my other boss wants me to? ya, great idea.

I feel sorry for all you guys that LIKE to be walked on by your boss, get off the dick. we are all humans, my boss isnt better than me just because he pays me money.... Ohhh eeeek its a boss, lets treat him like royalty even though.he treats us like.shit. again I could care less who you are, respect goes both ways amd most people here disagree with that apparently. Sorry im not running on a little wheel chasing a piece of cheese like everyone else.

The point is you don't talk to your boss like that. Maybe you should respect the gsg t that he can tell potential employeers how you talked to him. :dunno: in this economy you shouldn't burn any bridges!

I burn bridges' date=' with extreme prejudice. Economy be damned.. unless you don't have any skills that are worth being paid for. If that's the case, you should most certainly nut swing for your dollars.[/quote']

Good point, he may not have a skills to offer it st least no skills are necessary for a security job. I could walk out of my job tomorrow and have another within a week. I still talk to my employeers with respect because they are my employeer. If I had such a problem with an employeer I would leave.

The point is you don't talk to your boss like that. Maybe you should respect the gsg t that he can tell potential employeers how you talked to him. :dunno: in this economy you shouldn't burn any bridges!

considering he has burned bridges with the company.that is going to hire me(which is why they are shitcanning his contract) :dunno: I currently work as.a.contractor for DPL, I am going.to.be working for DPL, I have plenty of references for.this.job and i.do.know the big.guys here, after all I see them all the time.

This company loses employees left and right, I wonder why? Do you think.im.the first person shit like this has happened to.at this.job? HELL NO and I wont be the last. This guy is running his business into the ground, sux for him, maybe if he would actually listen to people(employees and contractor work alike) he wouldnt be losing all these employees ans contracts.

You like to say respect is earned, well that goes both ways. If you do not respect your boss, why should he respect you?

Well, I did up until today. He lost his respect by trying to fuck me over, which is pretty much the easiest way to lose respect in my book.

I burn bridges' date=' with extreme prejudice. Economy be damned.. unless you don't have any skills that are worth being paid for. If that's the case, you should most certainly nut swing for your dollars.[/quote']

I do agree with this, dont burn bridges if you cant afford to burn them :) cdl/machine/it/factory/military/kitchen/landscaping experience here. I really could NEVER burn all my bridges, atleast not.at this age. If all else failed ide just go back to the army, they keep trying to rerecruite me so im pretty sure that door is wide open :)

I do agree with this, dont burn bridges if you cant afford to burn them :) cdl/machine/it/factory/military/kitchen/landscaping experience here. I really could NEVER burn all my bridges, atleast not.at this age. If all else failed ide just go back to the army, they keep trying to rerecruite me so im pretty sure that door is wide open :)

How the hell did you make it in the military with your attitude? Did you cuss out your superior officers?