Chris Kyle Argument

magley64

Magz,

The thing that bothers me most about you and people like you is you consider your self some kind of of expert on topics where you've barely scratched the surface. That attitude breeds ignorance and prevents any REAL comprehension. You've proven this many times.

...tried to tell a thread full of former military personnel that you understand the mindset of people serving in our military because you have a cousin in the Navy and you talk sometimes (but not for a long time) or some horseshit like that. Your understanding of the mind of military personnel is based on the stories that your killer robot cousin chose to tell you. Great, that paints 0.001% of the picture, but just skip to the part where you consider yourself an expert and refuse to accept any new information from people who have lived it. Ignorant.

The comment in this thead about snipers not having courage is another example of ignorance. You know that a sniper can hit a target from a long distance. OK...fantastic...that is 1% of being a sniper, but you've already convinced yourself that you know it all. Snipers display more courage in sniper SCHOOL that you will in your whole life. Just applying to sniper school take brass balls. Being in hostile territory, behind enemy lines, by yourself trying to evade detection to take out a target to untimately save more lives...few men have that kind of courage.

Shut your mouth and LISTEN to people that know more than you. If you're lucky, you may just learn enough to put together an INFORMED opinion. And you may just understand why people think your UNINFORMED opinions make you a bad person.

• Upvote 3

I bet he'd have been a pretty cool fucking guy to know...

I really like this last little bit:

" I just want to be the family man, and if somehow I can make the money to get my ranch and get the hell away from everybody else, that would be awesome.”

That about sums up what I'd do if I had enough money...get the hell away from everybody else...Just me and my family.

" I just want to be the family man, and if somehow I can make the money to get my ranch and get the hell away from everybody else, that would be awesome.”

That about sums up what I'd do if I had enough money...get the hell away from everybody else...Just me and my family.

Amen.....and he deserved it tenfold.

Crazy good dude, and sounds like all he wanted in life after what he'd done/seen was peace. Total peace. He has that now, just not the way he wanted it, with his family. Someday they will meet again, and I wish them the best until then.

• 3 months later...
I haven't been active on here, but just checking on my riders back home occasionally as I do my thing in the Navy. I really wish I hadn't found this thread, because I'm honestly hurt and my stomach sickened. IP, jbot, and others, I'm thankful you're hear to articulate thoughts of reason so well.

I love to hear how much of a piece of shit I am due to serving in the military, when I've spent the last 2.5 years training to save other people's lives. In a few months, nearing 3 years of training, I'll finally accomplish my goal of becoming a Navy special amphibious reconnaissance corpsman. I bet it was a challenge to sit on your ass watching the Discovery channel's "Surviving the Cut" episodes of Marine Recon, and combat diver training while I was living it. You fat fucking dependapotamus.

Asking why this guy was special? wtf? "huh, whats so special about the published Navy SEAL whose death made national headlines?" Kyle was a chief petty officer (higher enlisted), SEAL (small community), sniper (even smaller community). A group of bikers, friends, etc doesn't have shit on the brotherhood that exists in these communities. If the military is one big extended family, then the special operations communities are the analogical equivalent of immediate family, and chiefs our fathers. So put it simply, yes, its very fucking personal. Anyone else have problems? Send them my way with your name and phone, I'll be sure to forward it to the SEAL medics I work with every day.

I probably shouldn't even post this, but I needed to vent... and its already typed out so fuck it. Sorry for reviving an old thread.

Hell yeah, repped

I haven't been active on here, but just checking on my riders back home occasionally as I do my thing in the Navy. I really wish I hadn't found this thread, because I'm honestly hurt and my stomach sickened. IP, jbot, and others, I'm thankful you're hear to articulate thoughts of reason so well.

I love to hear how much of a piece of shit I am due to serving in the military, when I've spent the last 2.5 years training to save other people's lives. In a few months, nearing 3 years of training, I'll finally accomplish my goal of becoming a Navy special amphibious reconnaissance corpsman. I bet it was a challenge to sit on your ass watching the Discovery channel's "Surviving the Cut" episodes of Marine Recon, and combat diver training while I was living it. You fat fucking dependapotamus.

Asking why this guy was special? wtf? "huh, whats so special about the published Navy SEAL whose death made national headlines?" Kyle was a chief petty officer (higher enlisted), SEAL (small community), sniper (even smaller community). A group of bikers, friends, etc doesn't have shit on the brotherhood that exists in these communities. If the military is one big extended family, then the special operations communities are the analogical equivalent of immediate family, and chiefs our fathers. So put it simply, yes, its very fucking personal. Anyone else have problems? Send them my way with your name and phone, I'll be sure to forward it to the SEAL medics I work with every day.

I probably shouldn't even post this, but I needed to vent... and its already typed out so fuck it. Sorry for reviving an old thread.

First off, Congrats on nearing the end of the pipe. SARC's are badass. SF medic training is no joke.

Secondly, agree with you 110%. Magz is a douche.

Third, your getting rep for the post, but even more so for "You fat fucking dependapotamus". Fucking awesome.

There MANY here on this forum that have so much RESPECT for you and all your brothers, when things go bump in the night, y'all bump back big time. Congratulations and thanks for serving this country and keeping us safe.