Crossed over to the dark side.....

Jst2fst

So last week I picked up an iPhone 4s so far so good. I'm looking for a water proof case still. Any suggestions? I've looked at some Otter Box's I like the brand just wanna know any other decent cases.

Also I have a problem with it logging me out of OR every time the page refreshes any way to fix that?

Also I have a problem with it logging me out of OR every time the page refreshes any way to fix that?

Well, you're gonna need to either buy an iPad or upgrade your phone to an iPhone 5. Any problem with an Apple product can be cured by either buying another one or a better one. Welcome to the most expensive decision you've ever made.

• Upvote 1

Congrats! We have an Otterbox for the Ipad and it's a really nice product. My 2 year old drops it all the time and the cover works great. It's not waterproof though so don't know about that.

I resisted forever and then got the 4s for work and I'm totally an Apple convert now. My next laptop will be an Apple.

Mary

So last week I picked up an iPhone 4s so far so good. I'm looking for a water proof case still. Any suggestions? I've looked at some Otter Box's I like the brand just wanna know any other decent cases.

Turn off private browsing?

Nice! I like my iphone and don't really get why people get so frumpy over Iphone vs Android. I don't give a shit and my Iphone is simple and does everything I need to do out of the box with a few apps. Anything more and I just don't give a shit to learn all the nuances of Android

I have never once regretted making the change. Granted I know nothing about phones and Mykill had to help me all the way to jennings and back last yaer learn all the cool stuff it did.

I just have whatever case Verizon sells and a screen protector. The screen protector is original and 12 months old same with case. No issues.

ok, looks like i'll have to wait for answers on this thread. my mom trolled my facebook post when i asked on there. why did i get her an iphone? what a mistake that was.

I'm getting 24 hours on a battery. 8 hours of pretty good use and the rest is standby time. Also, I'm located in a valley where it bounces back and forth between 3G and LTE and low connection. So I'm sure that's not helping my cause.

Lasts way longer than my old 4 did.

• Upvote 1

mmmm that's good news. if it's as good as my samsung galaxy S3 battery life is, I would be pleased. most pleased.

this is kind of embarrassing, but i was messing around with the windows phone and it was actually pretty neat.

lets see here the last 3 or 4 people that i personally know that switched over regretted it...ill pass

I don't regret it at all and you know me.

ok, looks like i'll have to wait for answers on this thread. my mom trolled my facebook post when i asked on there. why did i get her an iphone? what a mistake that was.

Your mom writes funny. Looks like a bunch of weird drawings and shit.

I have a windows phone for work and I never use it. Sucks balls. They are sending me a SG2. Yay.

• Upvote 1

people with iphone 5 on verizon, can you report on battery life?

Mine is pretty good, not great. Will go through a whole day with light use. Won't make it a whole day if I use it a moderate amount or if I watch too many videos at lunch. Not using 4G helps a lot, but where's the fun in that

lets see here the last 3 or 4 people that i personally know that switched over regretted it...ill pass

Androids rule. :D Although, I'll soon be getting a iPhone at work,

so I guess I'll get to see firsthand what all the fuss is about :o