Purchased our first house, could use some help

bshultz0930

So my wife and I purchased our first house, cheap, $65000. It needs a lot of stupid small repairs and we are trying to be in by the first. But with 3 kids its difficult for me and my grandfather inlaw to do it all. Anyone interested in helping? I don't have a lot to give, probably beer and pizza. Or I can assist you on repairs to vehicles. (I have many certs in the auto biz). I know this seems desperate but as they say, desperate times call for desperate measures. I know it's a pain in the ass to paint and blah blah blah so don't feel bad if you just disregard this post, trust me, I understand!

Edit:: located in elyria real close to kennedys cycle for those who know it.

Edited by bshultz0930

Thanks everyone I appreciate it!

To grapes: I do have one of three heaters that won't kick on, but I haven't dug into it yet.

I get there after work around 5 or slightly after during the week. I'm there all weekend. This place is 3500sq ft with 4 bathrooms and 3 water heaters/hvac units. It's a nice place once all the visual things are done.

Sounds like a duplex. I'm close also but I'm already committed to working on a friends new place most days. But if I'm not busy there I'm game to help out as well... Marty and I live about the same distance away from you.

Thanks everyone I appreciate it!

To grapes: I do have one of three heaters that won't kick on, but I haven't dug into it yet.

I get there after work around 5 or slightly after during the week. I'm there all weekend. This place is 3500sq ft with 4 bathrooms and 3 water heaters/hvac units. It's a nice place once all the visual things are done.

When you decide to look into it pm me your number and I can walk you through diagnostics. You Will need a volt meter.

Edited by grapesmuggler27

Sounds like a duplex.

Almost. It's just a really large house and its set up to split it off into 3 sections to rent out parts of it. With our down payment we will only be paying for 6 years. So after that it will make money, until then it will take our out of pocket down due to renters. Win win?