Local Gunleather

Pyromancy5

When I picked up my CZ P-07 DUTY about 6 months back, I was looking for an OWB holster in addition to the Crossbreed that I use for concealed carry. One of the guys at GunEnvy (best gun shop in Columbus) was wearing a Zlogonje holster. Don't ask me to pronounce the name, but it's really good stuff. He does simple stuff and exotic skins if you're into that too. All of his holsters have really high quality stitching.

I ordered the Elemental, which is the least expensive series at $55. His lead time was 6 weeks, but he said he was making a couple of the same ones for himself, so he made one for me and I had it in two weeks!

This isn't mine, but same holster:

fit-400x320.jpg

I don't know the guy in person or anything, He just makes a great product, and I wanted to give an Ohio craftsman a shout out on an Ohio board with a lot of gun enthusiasts.

http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php

Milt Sparks > *.

But... this guy does do some nice work. If you want a leather holster without the wait of other people or companies I would recommend this guy. I have a friend that got one for his HK and he said it's pretty nice.

EDIT: Did you order a belt from him as well?

Edited by Radio Flyer

Milt Sparks > *.

But... this guy does do some nice work. If you want a leather holster without the wait of other people or companies I would recommend this guy. I have a friend that got one for his HK and he said it's pretty nice.

EDIT: Did you order a belt from him as well?

No, I didn't like the buckes, but my current belt is going on 14 years old, and sags under the weight of a pistol. It's time for a new one, and I might get one from him and swap out the buckle.