louisiana pro-gun law (written by nra) has unusual consequences.

magley64

My opinion....

gun laws don't matter...

because criminals don't obey the law.

Heroine, Cocain, and many other drugs are illegal, people still obtain and use them.

Rest assured if a criminal wants to kill a bunch of people with a gun, or rob a bank with a gun, they will obtain a gun. You just better hope you have a gun to protect yourself when someone kicks in your door trying to kill you. and you better hope your clip holds as many bullets as the criminals.

2nd amendment is clear in that Americans have the right to bear arms, period. Their are no stipulations of magazine size, etc.

those are my opinions ;-)

If criminals don't obey the law, fuck it, why have any laws at all?

Why is that defense only used for gun laws? It's not a valid defense, it's bullshit.

If criminals break the law, we have law enforcement officers cite them or arrest them for their crimes.

Prevention makes sense, that's why it's not only illegal to blow up a plane, it's also illegal to bring a bomb onto a plane.

The constitution can be amended, just look at the 18th and 21st amendment for evidence.

Also why doesn't the second amendment apply to surface to air missiles, or rpgs?

Now answer the question, why have any laws at all? Criminals don't obey laws, any laws, so let's just repeal them all.

Criminals don't obey embezzling laws, why shouldn't I get the same opportunity they get for money? I should have the right to embezzle from embezzlers, that's only fair.

Edited by magley64

Since when is a convicted felon a "law abiding citizen"...

They aren't but that's why its also illegal for violent felons to own guns.

Magley must be bored and looking for attention. That's the only possible reason why he does this is because being a troll entertains him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 1

Why is that defense only used for gun laws? It's not a valid defense, it's bullshit.

If criminals break the law, we have law enforcement officers cite them or arrest them for their crimes.

Prevention makes sense, that's why it's not only illegal to blow up a plane, it's also illegal to bring a bomb onto a plane.

Are they doing a good job enforcing the current laws? If not, then additional laws will do very little.

• Upvote 1

Its been illegal to be in possession of pot, coke, heroin, meth and many other controlled substances for how long? We as a country spend billions a year busting, taking people to trial, drug intradiction ops, in the gulf, and what has it gotten us? Not a damn thing because the drugs are still there because the drugs are still wanted and the criminals are still providing them. Tougher drug laws doesn't stop them. So how are more gun laws going to stop them? When you can figure out how to get guns out of the hands of criminals then I will gladly give my guns up.

Tell me again what positive affect it will be to dis arm law abiding citizens?
I'll put up that sign when you put up a sign that says "I have a tiny penis and a big gun" in your front yard.

Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time someone is disarmed, his/her penis grows an inch.

111129Life.jpg

They aren't but that's why its also illegal for violent felons to own guns.

Magley must be bored and looking for attention. That's the only possible reason why he does this is because being a troll entertains him.

read the story I posted at the beginning of this thread...

cliffnotes version:

Convicted felon - Check

Driving - Check

Pulled over - Check

S&W, and Ak47 found in vehicle - Check

Arrested - Check

New louisiana amendment (written by the nra) is found to override ban on felons owning and possesing guns - check

Judge dismisses case, felon goes free - check and check

Edited by magley64

I'll put up that sign when you put up a sign that says "I have a tiny penis and a big gun" in your front yard.

So...If you equate big guns to tiny penis't'ses, it is safe to assume that inversely small or no gun equates to large penises. Therefore by extension you like 'em big...No?

Its been illegal to be in possession of pot, coke, heroin, meth and many other controlled substances for how long? We as a country spend billions a year busting, taking people to trial, drug intradiction ops, in the gulf, and what has it gotten us? Not a damn thing because the drugs are still there because the drugs are still wanted and the criminals are still providing them. Tougher drug laws doesn't stop them. So how are more gun laws going to stop them? When you can figure out how to get guns out of the hands of criminals then I will gladly give my guns up.

I won't.................

read the story I posted at the beginning of this thread...

cliffnotes version:

Convicted felon - Check

Driving - Check

Pulled over - Check

S&W, and Ak47 found in vehicle - Check

Arrested - Check

New louisiana amendment (written by the nra) is found to override ban on felons owning and possesing guns - check

Judge dismisses case, felon goes free - check and check

Where does it say a law written by the NRA? All I see is the NRA backed the law

remember the good old days, magz? back when you actually played the part of a self professed libertarian? the good bits are in page 3 and 4 (if you have it set to 40 posts per page)

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=29856&highlight=guns&page=3

here is a tasty morsel

Similar argument to "gun control" (only law abiding citizens who are trying to follow the law are burdened...criminals don't give a rat's ass.)

so now IP has to register every gun he owns, and go through the paperwork, and bureaucracy bull, registration fees...etc while "gangsta jim" doesn't care, and just buys weapons that were stolen from homes.

If a previous felon has done their time and goes through a small time period after getting out that proves they are rehabilitated, I have ZERO problem with them getting a 2nd chance and being allowed to protect themselves with a firearm.

remember the good old days, magz? back when you actually played the part of a self professed libertarian? the good bits are in page 3 and 4 (if you have it set to 40 posts per page)

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=29856&highlight=guns&page=3

here is a tasty morsel

Personally I'm a little sick of freedoms being stripped in favor of someone's defintion of "the greater good"...
With the law in place, he has it EASIER than law abiding citizens, cause he doesn't mind dealing with criminals and getting guns illegally.

Wow. That's some serious hypocrisy.