louisiana pro-gun law (written by nra) has unusual consequences.

magley64

Where to start?

Custom built dune buggy, assembled with these 2 hands from the ground up.

• custom wiring
  • custom front bumper
  • custom headlights
  • custom rain cover
  • custom turn signals
  • custom tail lights
  • custom shift knob :D
  • custom paint (my first paint job so not perfect)

the only thing stock on the whole vehicle is the engine, it's a 1970's vintage VW bus motor, 1600cc

Clutch was upgraded to a stage 2 unit from spec

new clutch plate, and pressure plate

Flywheel professionally resurfaced by a local shop

new valve cover gaskets and rear main seal this past year.

new brake hoses (non installed yet, but will be if buyer wants it done before delivery)

33" tires

Hidden push button start

There isn't too much left to tell, it's a small car, and it's an absolute blast.

Turns more heads, and gets more waves than anything I've ever driven or ridden in.

DSC01986.jpg

I'd like to get $3000, but I'm open to offers.

Example of the mad wiring skills that will certainly be sufficient for helicopter building

• Upvote 1

No, I'm not worried about being robbed, I'm worried about crazy ass gun nuts pitching a brick through my window because they disagree with my political views.

If I were worried about being robbed, i'd lock my doors, or take my car keys out of the ignition.

I haven't thrown a brick through your window yet, so I probably never will. :D

He will gladly answer that question, surely.
If you're a convicted felon, and are pulled over and arrested for possession of multiple guns, you should face further charges.

no, but i want to know what you would do about it, as a libertarian.

do you uphold the constitution or do you write and enforce gun laws that is contrary to the constitution?

Damn I haven't heard that name in YEARS

About the same length of time I feel I've wasted on all the fucktivities going on around here. When folks can't ride, they get pissy, and it smells like straight up polly pissy pants around here.

Come on Spring....bring yo' ass!!!

It's functional... What else matters? Besides, you won't see any of that once the carpeting is in.

Covers up the mistakes and total lack of craftsmanship and talent......buyer beware is very appropriate here.

Covers up the mistakes and total lack of craftsmanship and talent......buyer beware is very appropriate here.

Don't want it, don't buy it...i make no false claims whenever i sell anything. Where is the car you built from scratch?

Lmao, if you didn't take time to actually cut your wires to length and tie wrap them together you probably didn't solder and heat shrink them. If you half-assed the wiring the rest of your work is probably slip-shod as well.

Where is the car you built? You guys can criticize all you like, but until you show me you can build something better, you're just hating.

Edited by magley64

Make no bones about it, when it concerns you we shall criticize. Have noticed you swearing in your recent posts, that seems very out of character for you, are we starting to get to you? Nobody want to ride or hangout with you, are your feelings hurt?

I've built plenty of things, from a liquor still complete with logic controller-regulated electronic heat to go-karts and mini-bikes to kitchen remodels and engine rebuilds. If I wanted to build a car I would, but I already have one built by Toyota.

• Upvote 1

My opinion....

gun laws don't matter...

because criminals don't obey the law.

Heroine, Cocain, and many other drugs are illegal, people still obtain and use them.

Rest assured if a criminal wants to kill a bunch of people with a gun, or rob a bank with a gun, they will obtain a gun. You just better hope you have a gun to protect yourself when someone kicks in your door trying to kill you. and you better hope your clip holds as many bullets as the criminals.

2nd amendment is clear in that Americans have the right to bear arms, period. Their are no stipulations of magazine size, etc.

those are my opinions ;-)

• Upvote 2