1997 Kawasaki ZX9R

Bankerdude

Well its good and bad.... I have had this bike for a while and love it to death. Its a bigger built bike so its very comfortable with plenty of power. Over the winter I did everything I thought it could possibly need... new tires installed by hoblick, wheels were powder coated green, hid headlight installed, plastics taken off and buffed, carbs cleaned and for seal were done by a shop off 33 in canal, and I ordered the jet kit and was waiting to get installed. Last year the plugs were replaced.

I am the 3rd owner of this bike when I purchased it the bike had 7511 miles it now has 12700. Mechanically the bike is perfect but now comes the bad part... After doing all this work and taking care of it the way I do Some A hole with no insurance backs right into it in a parking lot in whitehall. The bike literally just fell on its side and was picked right back up. The only damage to the bike is on the plastics scratches and one monting tab... honestly it still looks perfect from 10 feet away but I filed a claim on my insurance so this guy would be prosecuted.

They totaled the bike so it will come with a rebuilt salvage title but I think if you come see it even in person that it wont be an issue. Im asking $2200