Hueston Woods

Limenine9r

Check out this Blue Heron I photographed Saturday 4/27/13 at the state parknull-6.jpg.... Using a Canon T3i with a 250mm lensnull-5.jpg....I need more lens !null.jpg... How about a great horned owl in captivity null-3.jpg...photographed through its chain link fenced in cage null-2.jpg...all I see is a badass Harley paint job when looking at this image null-1.jpg...the baby cougar shot thru its double chain link fence it's name is Timber null-4.jpg

I'm about 3 hours from Dayton, this group is located close to Newcomerstown (about 20 miles North of Cambridge) I have another nesting pair 1.5 miles from my house but I haven't been able to get any good captures lately.

Here is the full set on my Picasa page.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106024938516969686208/NCEagles21Apr2013?noredirect=1

Look on the right side of the page for the map, a couple of my camera bodies have built in GPS and will show you the exact location I was standing when I took them.