SCT X3 tuner for unlocked and unmarried 200.00

madcat6183

Just traded my 6.0 on a 6.4 and have a SCT X3 tuner for sale. I am putting it up for sale on the Powerstroke forums tomorrow, but for anyone on OR I will do 200.00 shipped.

This was used for a 2005 6.0 and is now unlocked and unmarried. It has 5 unlocks left so can be sold later as well, but I can't use it on the 6.4 and tuners are hard to come by now as the EPA shit on everyone.

I will SHIP it for 200, I can get 250 shipped all day on the forums but I'd like to ship to someone locally.

It's the SCT X3 3000, and has 3 custom tunes loaded for a 6.0. Granted it also has 3 regular tunes too, just plane from SCT.

John

419-610-5666

Bump, FYI this will work on ANY ford with the strategy of VXC, sorry I left that out somehow. My strategy was VXCF7D3 on my truck and anyone with a Ford strategy VXC can use this. Stock tunes improve a tow, street, and economy, I was gaining 2 mpg + with my custom economy tune on the truck.

If anyone is interested shoot me an offer, I have a new one I want to grab for my new truck ASAP.

Thanks