Fs amd-65

Ricochet

• 1 month later...

Price drop.. will go $700 OBO.. i will be in columbus tomorrow (tues june 11) if anyone is interested and wants to look.....  for OR peeps will throw in 100 rounds of wolf ammo.. also more mags if needed

Hate to damage your sale, but my buddy bought one of these in TN and after about 500 rounds the flash supressor broke the welds and fell off. Rifle became a unlicensed SBR until he repaired it. Definately something to watch out for if anyone buys it.

Short sight radius made distance shooting rough, and the folding stock was uncomfortable and impossible to achieve a good cheek weld. Worked great for spray and pray and just fun shooting.

We were using tapco mags too and they fed pretty well.

Other than that, it devoured all the crappy ammo we could find. No FTF. FTE.

GLWS

Edited by BDBGoalie
  • Downvote 1

Yea i am not a fan of the flash.. but this gun was meant to have fun with lol... i only shot 40 round (2 boxes of wolf) thru it no issues.. i am avtually going to sell all my rifles to fun a car purchase since mine is dying and not worth fixing

Yea i am not a fan of the flash.. but this gun was meant to have fun with lol... i only shot 40 round (2 boxes of wolf) thru it no issues.. i am avtually going to sell all my rifles to fun a car purchase since mine is dying and not worth fixing

What happened to 20 rounds and the lawyer? JK... Don't care why you're selling it. Good luck with sale.

They definately are fun to shoot since ammo is cheap. They go bang fast and thats good too.

PM me the other weapons you are selling please.

well i had to shoot it some more lol that is why another box was shot through it lol it is fun to shoot..

as for lawyer.. im dealing with a workers comp claim and being fired because of it....

I am selling my M+M 10/762, M&P 9mm with ammo, and my DPMS AR15, might even sell the merlin 22