Sena SMH10

600ZZ4eb

Just to confirm, when you turn the unit on and off, you are hearing the "Hello" and "Goodbye" prompts, correct? That tells us that at least the speakers are physically working.

From there, I would try turning on the phone and SMH10, then try playing some music without wearing the helmet. Make sure the volume on the phone is set to the maximum. If you can hear the music coming from the phone, it means the device may be connecting, but not with the A2DP profile for some reason.

If you haven't, you may also want to try resetting the SMH10 to the factory defaults using the instructions on page 16 of the manual (online version), then going through the pairing process again.

If you need it, here is Sena's video of the pairing process with an iPhone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fenzocrl0vI

You can also reach out to the Sena support team directly on this page.

That at least tells us that no sound is getting to the speakers vs a pairing issue with the phone.

I'd double check the speaker cables, I recall there being connectors partway down the wire to aid in getting in and around the internals of my helmet, they may have come loose.

I'd also try pulling the main unit off the clamp unit and checking for any bent pins, then re-seating it. The lights on the main unit can be on even if it's not fully connecting to the clamp unit.

From there, I'd reach out to the Sena support team.

That at least tells us that no sound is getting to the speakers vs a pairing issue with the phone.

I'd double check the speaker cables, I recall there being connectors partway down the wire to aid in getting in and around the internals of my helmet, they may have come loose.

I'd also try pulling the main unit off the clamp unit and checking for any bent pins, then re-seating it. The lights on the main unit can be on even if it's not fully connecting to the clamp unit.

From there, I'd reach out to the Sena support team.

Thanks for the info man. I sent an email to tech support after looking through the forums. Hopefully i hear back soon.