Backdoor teen mom

Gunner75

Watched the vid lastnight, yeah she sure seems to genuinely like it in the poop chute. She is really gonna regret doing that vid, and I am so thankful I have a son and not a daughter.

Watched the vid lastnight, yeah she sure seems to genuinely like it in the poop chute. She is really gonna regret doing that vid, and I am so thankful I have a son and not a daughter.

Don't remind me. I have 2 daughters

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Its old because I'm not really trying to find sources or data (first google link), especially when you just go back to "90% of my friends". My point is that holes != sexuality. An anus and rectum are obviously the same anatomically, but that doesn't mean that if "you will fuck a woman in the ass you'll fuck a man's ass". I don't know how you have sex, but it seems to follow your logic that a man could easily be replaced by a woman with a strap on. I am not one to discriminate, but if that's you and your best friend's view then you're just viewing things pansexually rather than through the eyes of traditional binary sexuality. I personally do get grossed out when they are correlated because I am a heterosexual and have no desire to be with a guy, and just because things are anatomically similar (e.g., mouth, fingers, lips) does not mean they can be interchanged on a different sex. You are arguing a bisexual (IMO, pansexual) viewpoint and saying that its valid for all people. The purpose of the survey was to show that 2/3'ds of sexually active people are not bi if they have only ever had sex with the opposite gender.

People keep trying to say that you become incontinent from anal sex as well, which I would like to see the proof for. I think the gay community would love to hear about that. Low rates of incontinence vs the (obviously) higher number of a gay and straight people who regularly practice anal sex do not correlate. If that were true, then taking too many shits in your life means you will later be unable to hold them in.

Just because you don't know any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I personally know of a few, and I didn't take more than 15 seconds to think of the names. Yes, they like the feeling of a cock in their ass. You most likely do not. Don't generalize all females with your personal beliefs and/or experiences.

Some women like it...some don't. Period.

Logic ftw