At&t Hiring

cmh_sprint

I would assume you take it with you since they are hiring in Cleveland. That would be the most unproductive use if company time and money if you had to drive to Dayton every day.

When I worked for dish, you just packed your truck with what you thought you would need for the week and went to the jobs from home. If you needed something through the week, you called dispatch to see who in the area had the item on their truck and either picked it up from the other driver or they delivered it on the way to the next job. I bet this is similar.

Edited by JStump

My company truck stays with me along with a bunch of shit my employer requires us to keep on hand for our sites.  The rest is kept in storage at one of our sites in Medina.  

I also checked out the job description and a pay rate/range based on experience wasn't listed....not unusual, per say, but it would be nice to know what that part of the industry is paying.  

From what I've heard, Uverse techs are required to work overtime and most work 6-7 days a week. Starting pay is around 15-17hr. 

A lot of guys get burnt out doing the hours they require so they are always hiring.

From what I've heard, Uverse techs are required to work overtime and most work 6-7 days a week. Starting pay is around 15-17hr. 

A lot of guys get burnt out doing the hours they require so they are always hiring.

This is a problem? Hell I cant even get overtime 

I just spoke with the tech that lives down the street from me, he said its not that bad. He did say that the pay is better than what im making. 

Also I just finished my application. I applied for the Findlay area since its right up the road from me

Edited by Gunner75

I'm not sure about the wages. One perk if you do get hired is that wehave a national transfer program that you can take advantage of after the first year or two. You can apply for any technician job in any of the 22 states we support. Good tution program and heath care benefits as well. If you apply and there is a field to list who referred you please enter: ms1273. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.