Scorpion Sgs Short Gloves

330racing

As some may have noticed, I am constantly posting like new gear for sale on this site.  I am constantly on the lookout for reasonably priced gear with the most protection possible.  Which brings me to the SGS gloves.

First off, let me say I have owned at least 30 pairs of short gloves in the last 5 years.  I am not a fan of long gauntlet gloves (even though I know they are more protective), so I try to find the most protective short gloves I can find.  I just bought a pair of Knox ORSA gloves and they didnt fit right, so in the process of sending them back, when I saw the new Scorpion SGS short glove.  It is $40 cheaper than the Knox, and has just as much or more protection features.  In reviews, I saw they were "American Fit" goves, so a little roomier.  I received them from Revzilla yesterday and I can't believe how nice they are.

The velcro closure actually holds the golve tight on your wrist, unlike other short gloves I have tried.  They have Knox scaphoid sliders, kangaroo palms, kevlar in the palm, kevlar stitching, and superfabric on the fingers.  They also have perforations in the fingers for air flow, and fit as a 3/4 glove.  I am amazed at how nice the fit is (fingers arent abnormally long) right out of the box.  I don't think you can find a more protective, confortable glove for $79.00, and believe me, I have tried most of them!