Backpack Recommendations

kiggy74

Looking for a new pack that I can use at the range and shooting comps but can also wear on the bike to haul my laptop to and from work. Needs to have a waste belt but the pack can't be too big. Something with something water resistant would be nice too, but not critical. Anything out there that can do all this?

Edited by kiggy74

I can't speak for the range, but I use a North Face Surge backpack, has a waist strap, sternum strap, laptop sleeve and have worn it on the bike with no problems.  This bag has been around the world with me, and I'd buy it all over again if given the choice.

Im happy with my 3 day pack from LA police gear. I've had it for a few years. Hiked Yosemite with it. Goes to the range everytime with me. My brother bought one and uses it for his work at the railroad everyday. 

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

I bought the AGV Alliance Urban pack at Iron Pony this Spring for $70. Lots of space, water resistant, loads of pockets, easily holds laptop or 2agv-sport-agvsport-alliance-technical-ba

Thats for $70? Ill take two... Lmao